Post Pics of your KOBE Collections!!!

i havent seen 2 many people with these wht/colbalt kb8
k9xl08.jpg

WANTED any Js sz 10.5-11 or 5.5-6y
WANTED Wht/Blk IX, Mid West XIX, Easter AF1
Selling RL Polos sz M, L. Lasers Hat
Kobe 06 MVP, Chiefs vs 49ers in Super Bowl
EMAIL purplejordans@yahoo.com AIM igotmjsthatudont

Nothing too special, but I love them. Pretty much beat, though.

ka49p3.jpg

Remember Jason Collier 1977-2005

AIM=HHOYA79

Quote:
I got this poster today. I've been looking for it for a while and found a nice deal on it.
I got that poster back in '99 or '00, i'd post pics but i can't find it since i moved, i'm starting to think i left it on my wall at my old place :frown:
frown.gif

sidenote: i only paid .99 at walmart
Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

Dope stuff yo! Does any1 have any AIR ZOOM KOBE 1's or KOBE 2k5's for sale size 12-13 (no allstar 2k5's) ? keep it up.

peace
FULL CONTACT FIGHTER....WARRIOR LIKE SWAN AND AJAX...HEY HEY HEY...SMOKE EVERYDAY...TEAM $LAP@H0e...OUT

FS or TRADE: DS UNLV sb sz11.5, Gino 2 sb sz 12, DS Purple Mita Delta Force sz12, VNDS 1st color XX sz 12, NDS Samba's sz 11, NDS white and blue Safari 87's sz 11.5 and more...Peace

acts65, could you post more pics of those LA Map 2k5s? Those are some of the cleanest looking, yet still very detailed PEs ever. They're my favorite Kobe 2k5, thats for sure.

any one got the american flags kobes?

i would love to see those

got forces?

WANTED: (sz 10.5 or 11)
Nike Air Force 1 Low Olympic
Nike Air Force 1 Mid Tweed
Nike Air Force 1 Hi Lux I Edition

REFS:

Here's my Collection:
The KB8's, Crazy Eights, and the other pair of Adidas Kobes are signed, and game used.

majuba.jpg

majugy.jpg

majqqf.jpg

majr6c.jpg

I though i might be able to shut down a post for the first time, but alot of my Kobe stuff isnt on my walls or anything.
Ill list what i dont have pics of SORRY FOR BIG PICS

I originally had these shoes:
Adidas KB8, KB8II, The Kobe (Black)
5-10 Kobe posters
2 autographed Kobe 8x10
My sunshines are SOLD, no longer with me

i was in 1st grade when kobe was in his second season..so thats why my jerseys are so small
mcqfpv.jpg

mcqg5c.jpg

mcqhqo.jpg

mcqi41.jpg

mcqiki.jpg

[/b]

Quote:
I though i might be able to shut down a post for the first time, but alot of my Kobe stuff isnt on my walls or anything.
You've got some nice stuff there but it would take something like MonkyJ's collection of Adidas Kobe's to shut this post down (nice try :tongue:
tongue.gif
but prepare to drool...):

Here's part of my collection.....

2004-05 HWC Reebok Authentic Jersey

2003-04 HWC Nike Authentic Jersey

First Issue Mitchell & Ness 96-97 Rookie (Red, White, Blue NBA logo)....I also have the 50th Anniversary Gold Logo Edition

I bought the poster off eBay. The seller lived in the same city as me so I asked if I could pick it up to save on shipping costs. Turns out the seller lived on the same street as me. lol. small world.

but yea... they show up on eBay every once in a while. It's called the Renaissance Man poster. Expect to pay between $20-$40. I got a steal and got mine for less than $20.

here is an auction that ended recently if you want more details:
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8747578574

AIM: ooACTS65oo

acts65_ebay@hotmail.com

Quote:
You've got some nice stuff there but it would take something like MonkyJ's collection of Adidas Kobe's to shut this post down (nice try but prepare to drool...):

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
I shoulda said somethin about not the shoe part. Dude Monkey has it goin on, i have his collection picture saved on my computer from a year or so ago
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom