Post Pics of your KOBE Collections!!!

Thats a really nice Kobe Collection dude, I think i am going start mine soon.
[size=+4]BROOKLYN GOT HEAT![/size]

this is the only kobe collection that i currently have. i'm more of a jordan and air force 1 guy, but i've been thinking about exceeding my kobe collection...

fvhjd0.jpg

fvhjk1.jpg

Way to bring some heat acts65!!!
Quote:
Post just Kobe 'shoe' collections or just in general anything Kobe?
Post pics of anything Kobe related that you collect.

let me ad a lil sumthing

fxqmwx.jpg

I Is Down Wit Thizz Reppin Da Bay So You No Its Town Bizz​

Any Jays,Dunks(Sb's Or Any Kind)or Af1 In A 8.5 or 9 For sale Email Me:Emil_Wso@Yahoo.Com​

here's my contribution:

i got the lower merion jersey from a local nike outlet a couple months ago. kinda slowed down on getting kobe gear and shoes after nike pulled off that so-called 'limited' blk/purple h2k5. i see some laker 2k5s coming to outlets tho, i may pick those up and add to the collection. i also have the white crazy 8s that aren't pictured. can't want for the nike air kobe's.
<--- i stole this avatar. thanks to whoever made it

Yes, I ordered all of my H2K4's in the Laker's colors and my H2K5 white/yellow-varsity purple from Nike iD. Since they wouldn't let us design the same exact colorways that Kobe wore I tried to get as close to it as possible.

Nice stuff you got there, that Lower Merion jersey is sweet!

I can't say I remember Kobe wearing H2K4's that resembled that colorway, does anyone else?

wow i gotta post my collection.. its not as big as KingDugan or J Nez... but its what i got.... pics to come soon

Quote:
can't say I remember Kobe wearing H2K4's that resembled that colorway, does anyone else?

Duh there from nikeid.com look at the strap they say my name

Any Jays,Dunks(Sb's Or Any Kind)or Af1 In A 8.5 or 9 For sale Email Me:Emil_Wso@Yahoo.Com​

Quote:
Duh there from nikeid.com look at the strap they say my name
Duh....we all know that but the real question is why are you posting them in this thread? This isn't a "Look At Me, I've Got Some New Nike iD's!" thread. Apparently my sarcasm was a wee bit too subtle.

Reading |I
tired.gif

*EDIT: Learn how to resize your darn pics you post them!

^^^^^^^^
aint no body trying to show off im just adding on to the post
its related to kode the dude that made the post got some nikeid 2k4s what are you blind whats the problem if you ask me i dont see why you have a problem with it

^
1) I'm the dude that started this thread.

2) I'm the dude that said all of my iD's were based as closely as possible to the actual shoes Kobe wore during the season since Nike never released them as a GR, but I doubt you took the time to read that.

3) I'm obviously not blind (exactly how do blind people read what's on a computer screen?).

4) Kobe never wore 2K4's that even closely resembled the shoes you designed on Nike iD, hence there was no point in you posting them in this thread.

Quote:
I'm the dude that said all of my iD's were based as closely as possible to the actual shoes Kobe wore during the season
When?

kindugan, your IDs are the best I've seen period. OMG at the Blk/Yell 2K4s!!
Post some more pics of only you laker color IDs.

COOK #45

^^ Do you even bother to read what people say in these posts?
Quote:
[/i]
Yes, I ordered all of my H2K4's in the Laker's colors and my H2K5 white/yellow-varsity purple from Nike iD. Since they wouldn't let us design the same exact colorways that Kobe wore I tried to get as close to it as possible.

Here you go, thanks and enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^ ma bad i respect it

*UPDATE*
My second pair of Kobe iD 2K5's finally arrived on friday.

I know there are some really nice collections out there, let's see them people!!!

Back
Top Bottom