Post Pics Of Yourself. Vol. ? My Pic Inside

8)
glasses.gif

If I Pray 4 You
Pray 4 Me

OMG ITS GETTING SMALLER!

If i had a quarter for everytime someone said that to me...
-

im just wonderin what the response to my last post was.
"I'm not fat I just have a sweet hockey body."
Email: Slapmyho@yourmom.com
Poisonous paragrahis, smash ya phonograph in half, it be the Inspectah Deck on the warpath. First class leavin mics with a cast causin ruckus like the aftermath when guns blast. Run fast, here comes the verbal assaulta, rhymes runnin wild like a child in a walker. I scored from the inner slums abroad, and my thoughts are razor sharp I sliced the mic from the cord. First they critcize, but now they have become mentally paralyzed with hits that i devise. Now I testify, the rest is I, Rebel INS ya highness, blessed to electrify. With voltage of an eel, truth that I reveal, I'll crush the amateurs who screamed up to keep it real. Caesar black down hoodied up and fatigues part time miinor leagues recieve third degrees. Attack like a wolf pack, once I pull back then guard you, and bust through like a full back.
~Inspectah Deck: Guillotinz (Swordz)

soy, can you post a pic of the ink on your arm from your avatar. from a distance it looks dope but u cant really see what it is...

yo, thanks for all the compliments on the ink. i'll post all my tattoo work in another thread later on.. i don't want to hijack this one.

yo soy el alcalde i swear i hit this shorty wit a very similar tattoo right above her bottom :wow:
embarassed.gif

formerly rock city rockwilda....

hey soy el alcalde yeah I like the angel/devil tattoo's they look cool kinda cheruby style.
Yeah i love that hoody! I do quite a bit of stuff with shirts etc, did you paint that yourself?

trav, even though we're 'beefing' or whatever you got me some business. i appreciate that.

again if anyone wants a hoodie, email me or instant message me. any design.
i love you like a frat boy love rape <3.
broad with a mean shoe game.

Nice work Travis and quitee. Much respect.
Blood of a slave, heart of a king.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
the beasts WILL be coming out on NT now bana make a new IM name.

is this what Niketalk has gotten to :lol:
laugh.gif
breast and *** this should be on HT :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes are gonna be nutting all over theyselves due to those pics. Nice rump nonetheless.
WE buy our way outta jail but WE cant buy freedom , see whe WE buy alot of clothes and we don't really need em' things we buy to cover up what's inside cuz' they made us hate ourselves and love they wealth

i may be in the minority, but i think females should have more class than to post pictures of their t & a. i don't mind it, but it's obviously a plea for attention.

and no, i'm not gay. i bagged ubiquitee.
pimp.gif

^ honestly, i am a classy girl and i have to agree w/ you on that 1- 1st off im not posting nude pics of me..- and i let sik post b/c i was like ... "eh what the hell.. 2 many ppl ask me- i might as well post".. same goes 2 carra, we just find it funny to watch every1 go nuts. All the girls on NT are so fine.. id hit to the 2nd exponent :smile:
smile.gif
... We arent pleaing for attention- being a female on NT already drives attention to us.. so w/e. Its no big deal- and just like that guy posted yesterday (but it go deleted).. i must be lonely to be a female on nike talk... SIGH.. - trust me, we dotn need any more love /hate from NTers.. - "ladies is pimps 2...brush ya shoulders off" :smile:
smile.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
.... it doesnt bother me how ppl feel about me.. so guys... there u go. IT WAS PEER PRESSURE.. I SWARE!! lmao
.Female knowledge.
dj/mc/break/graff.hip hop elements.. and then nike!
God bless.
ani ohevet atah!

Back
Top Bottom