Post Random Classic Albums

BTW, Everything I've listed is either a classic in my eyes or very arguable and things that I've rarely seen discussed on NT. I'm not listing"for the hell of it". I've heard all and enjoyed them at least once completely through.

and yes, I'm a fan of Devin, why ?
nerd.gif

DA208.jpg

I'm about to pull this out for the spring/summer as usual. This is a slept on west coast classic. Too muchSnoopDogg going on around that time

At the Speed of Life - Xzibit

and everyone talking about a lot of what's posted not being classic, come out and say what exactly so we can discuss it....

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

At the Speed of Life - Xzibit

and everyone talking about a lot of what's posted not being classic, come out and say what exactly so we can discuss it....

About half that space !@%% you posted...

Originally Posted by mace40

Originally Posted by PurplexGrapes

I either spend way to much time in the Music forum or I have an exceptional memory compared to some of you
laugh.gif
Exactly, plenty of these have been mentioned here before (including at least 3 in the original post). Many of these albums were talked about frequently as recently as 2006-07, even these superobscure albums some of you seem to think garners you instant e-cred.

I, for one, am now hereby boycotting the word classic.

I'm seeing albums that were literally mentioned/discusses yesterday
laugh.gif

People listing bonafied classics

This post kind of failed but there were definitely some album I've never heard of before mentioned This post

^When you have people listing albums such as Do or Die, The Cold Vein, The Listening, The Minstrel Show, 93 Til Infinity, etc...The thread becomes void of allpurpose.

Back
Top Bottom