Post real stories nobody will ever believe.

partyin:

Went to my boys apartment on one and two chicks were there that were in my same "condition" made out with both of them. Turns out they are mutual friends of another one of my homegirls(she fine but we too close for any type of relationship) so my homegirl invites me to go with just the 3 of them camping, of course i said yes.

:lol:we didnt bring any food:lol:

:smh:only drugs and alcohol:smh:

i dont have pics so i wont tell the story,

lets just say when we drove up there we were all talking and everything was ALL good, the drive back nobody said anything to anyone and i dont see the other 2 chicks but im still friends with my homegirl and we NEVER EVER EVER talk about that weekend, we even joke about how we never talk about it

dont get me wrong I had a blast but after on the car ride back we all just felt like :x :x :x

anybody else have a weekend like that?? I'm talking fear and loathing type %@
Yes more details now that you have made me uneasy and I want to know more

come to my grandma house bout 1am get out, hear shuffling its a guy with a gun sayin this aint a game i push him and bolt down the street while he's busting at me, i hide on the side of this house like 4 other dudes come the other side of my house a car scoops them all up they jet, police were called out came in seconds atleast 15 cars block is lit up neigbors say sound like bombs were being dropped they search my car find sum green and take me to jail(go figures) lol while all this is goin on my fam is parked down the street gettin toppd off in th car didnt see nothin he gets out they search his car he goes to jail too

:lol: @ my celebrity and alien story being completely ignored, only on NT :lol:

I'm seriously scraping the surface of what went down, and PICS WERE DESTROYED by my homegirl who agreed with me, that they should be destroyed.

first night:
nothing too serious, got to the camping site bought a pack of hotdogs, buns and water(we only used the water) after we setup camp(tents and my homegirl brought her bronco so plenty of sleeping space. After that we all dropped and kinda split up, think my homegirl was cupcakin wit some dude on the phone...and me and the other 2 chicks basically picked up where we left off at my boys,making out, which is still crazy to me because one was a lesbian, but when she got intoxicated she liked to "experiment" but thats as far as it went and she let me know that from the get go, so it's all good, i wasn't chasing amy that weekend anyways.

second day: i wakeup from being passed out in the tent and hear the girls all squawkin like roosters, then i hear the sound of guys :stoneface: so i peek out and they smokin the girls(and now me) out. Doesn't matter if they wanted to or not i know they were tryin to get into some yambs. So after we squeezed 4 blunts out of them, they bounced and we took some other stuff and just chilled, floating, swimming, drinking, blasting music etc. so me and the other chick(not lesbian let's call her bubbles) go into the tent and just start going at it, she pulls off her shorts, i pull off mine and im about to get it in and then my homegirl comes into the tent but neither of us are trippin. So bubbles turns to my homegirl and is like "you wanna see your boy lay the pipe??" and homegirl is like "yeah i'll watch" then bubbles is like "or does he want to watch me get it in with you and this "toy" I chose to watch them because I didn't have protection and i knew bubbles got around.

She was a latina with an ok booty but some nice natural F bitties, and a nice toned stomach and she knew she was hot. She was always talkin bout how some guy she liked was chillin wit her in her bra and panties and didn't want to touch her(red flag)

So anyways i watch "the show" and guess who comes back......those guys from earlier so besides the lesbian, my homegirl makes out with one but bubbles man, she was on a mission to get knocked up or catch a disease. She hopped in the water with some dude, unprotected and i kid you not 3 mins later she was with the other guy(there were 3 of them) on the dirty camping bathroom floor getting it on :x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x 2 mins later they come out. I'm pretty much sober at this time so after witnessing all of this and knowing i almost hit i grab a bottle and take a walk around the huge lake to other camp grounds. I meet up with a recognize a girl I know from a mutual friend chillin wit her friends(all whom are girls and all whom i knew) I share my bottle, they share some bud, we just chill( i get along with girls and have a coo amount of female friends) which is coo because hanging wit hot chicks anywhere gets you free stuff and they just pass it down. They had these mushroom chocolate truffles that some guys gave them in hopes of getting yambs....they gave em to me. :tongue: so i took them and walked back to my camp, where everyone but the lesbian was asleep, we have one final intense makeout sesh and pass out in the bronco.

third day: we get up and noone is talkin, of course bubbles isn't and my homegirl isn't which leads me to believe she let homeboy hit and she did, felt embarrassed especially after bubbles was wildin out.

Ima leave it at that, because other stuff was goin on but i think i gave you guys enough :tongue:

Like i said i had a blast that weekend, but i needed a shower(oh yeah we didn't shower the entire time we were there) and a deep cleaning from my dentist. I saw bubbles with her man and he was all holdin her tight tryin to show her off in front me, kissin her, feelin her up, and i didnt give damb...kept it moving... it's a trip and it's true one man's trash is another man's treasure.

....if anything you young bucks gotta be careful man because after witnessing that i took a break from all that mess(even when i frequented vegas after that it wasn't bout gettin yambs to me, i was scared) I just danced and had a good time, some guys be too thirsty and thats gonna bite you in the butt. be careful

and every year my homegirl invites me and my now fiancee' to go camping(with her fam though, but we still dont go) That first camping trip was 8 yrs ago

Last edited:

:lol: @ my celebrity and alien story being completely ignored, only on NT :lol:

I'm seriously scraping the surface of what went down, and PICS WERE DESTROYED by my homegirl who agreed with me, that they should be destroyed.

first night:
nothing too serious, got to the camping site bought a pack of hotdogs, buns and water(we only used the water) after we setup camp(tents and my homegirl brought her bronco so plenty of sleeping space. After that we all dropped and kinda split up, think my homegirl was cupcakin wit some dude on the phone...and me and the other 2 chicks basically picked up where we left off at my boys,making out, which is still crazy to me because one was a lesbian, but when she got intoxicated she liked to "experiment" but thats as far as it went and she let me know that from the get go, so it's all good, i wasn't chasing amy that weekend anyways.

second day: i wakeup from being passed out in the tent and hear the girls all squawkin like roosters, then i hear the sound of guys :stoneface: so i peek out and they smokin the girls(and now me) out. Doesn't matter if they wanted to or not i know they were tryin to get into some yambs. So after we squeezed 4 blunts out of them, they bounced and we took some other stuff and just chilled, floating, swimming, drinking, blasting music etc. so me and the other chick(not lesbian let's call her bubbles) go into the tent and just start going at it, she pulls off her shorts, i pull off mine and im about to get it in and then my homegirl comes into the tent but neither of us are trippin. So bubbles turns to my homegirl and is like "you wanna see your boy lay the pipe??" and homegirl is like "yeah i'll watch" then bubbles is like "or does he want to watch me get it in with you and this "toy" I chose to watch them because I didn't have protection and i knew bubbles got around.

She was a latina with an ok booty but some nice natural F bitties, and a nice toned stomach and she knew she was hot. She was always talkin bout how some guy she liked was chillin wit her in her bra and panties and didn't want to touch her(red flag)

So anyways i watch "the show" and guess who comes back......those guys from earlier so besides the lesbian, my homegirl makes out with one but bubbles man, she was on a mission to get knocked up or catch a disease. She hopped in the water with some dude, unprotected and i kid you not 3 mins later she was with the other guy(there were 3 of them) on the dirty camping bathroom floor getting it on :x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x 2 mins later they come out. I'm pretty much sober at this time so after witnessing all of this and knowing i almost hit i grab a bottle and take a walk around the huge lake to other camp grounds. I meet up with a recognize a girl I know from a mutual friend chillin wit her friends(all whom are girls and all whom i knew) I share my bottle, they share some bud, we just chill( i get along with girls and have a coo amount of female friends) which is coo because hanging wit hot chicks anywhere gets you free stuff and they just pass it down. They had these mushroom chocolate truffles that some guys gave them in hopes of getting yambs....they gave em to me. :tongue: so i took them and walked back to my camp, where everyone but the lesbian was asleep, we have one final intense makeout sesh and pass out in the bronco.

third day: we get up and noone is talkin, of course bubbles isn't and my homegirl isn't which leads me to believe she let homeboy hit and she did, felt embarrassed especially after bubbles was wildin out.

Ima leave it at that, because other stuff was goin on but i think i gave you guys enough :tongue:

Like i said i had a blast that weekend, but i needed a shower(oh yeah we didn't shower the entire time we were there) and a deep cleaning from my dentist. I saw bubbles with her man and he was all holdin her tight tryin to show her off in front me, it's a trip and it's true one man's trash is another man's treasure....if anything you young bucks gotta be careful man because after witnessing that i took a break from all that mess(even when i frequented vegas after that it wasn't bout gettin yambs to me, i was scared) I just danced and had a good time, some guys be too thirsty and thats gonna bite you in the butt.

and every year my homegirl invites me and my now fiancee' to go camping(with her fam though, but we still dont go) That first camping trip was 8 yrs ago

Last edited:
dhart48, you didn't even tell a story ppl wouldn't believe. You just set up the premise and then tried to yadda yadda yaddaa a camp trip with 3 females :smh:

my bad fam scroll up, read and then contemplate if you believe me or not :wink:

sorry it took so long to post i just got back from a 10 hour filming for a school project

Last edited:
True Story:

About a year ago me and some friends were chillin on my boys porch at like 11:00 at night. All of a sudden the street lights start flickering, then all the lights in the neighborhood go out and a large black object flies over our heads. After that the lights come back on and we look up and see a smoke trail about a football feild wide in the sky. Creepist ish ever.

Around 8:00 May 21st, 2011 or 2012. I think it was 2011. It was the night of the supposed "Rapture" where the world was supposed to end and Jesus was supposedly (
indifferent.gif
) supposed to come back.

We all chillin in the, all of a sudden the lights go out in the whole neighborhood, and I swear all I saw was this white light towards the sky. The power stayed off for like 5 minutes, came back on and obviously nothing happened. But it's still interesting/ironic...

dam. tell me why every time i get sleep paralysis i get the feeling something is watching me. always sense a presence in the room... i hear weird noises and always expect something to pop out. The last time i had one was 2 months ago. trying to wake myself up...sooo hard. nothing was working. I start to trip and see white mist forming to the left of me, shadowy fiqures moving aroudn the walls, when i look at them they move or disapear. I start to get really anxious and want to wake up ASAP cuz at this point i know that im deep in the sleep paralysis...and i just know some mfer will try to show it self and im not trying to see any paranormal bs. And during the sleep paralysis its impossible to close your eyes(seeing from 3rd eye vision?)..so your forced to watch wutevers gonna happen. well i start going bat**** crzy and prob the most scared ive ever been and i wake up a lil bit later. I used to just relax and experience it if it came...I fear da sleep paralysis now.
mean.gif
I get the same way when I have sleep paralysis.  It always feels like something is watching me.  Its crazy!  Its hard to explain to people that have never had sleep paralysis they just think im having a nightmare.

My gf threw a pool party and everyone was getting crazy. I go into her room to change, so i take off all my clothes, walk in and trip and fall ontop of one of my gfs sorority sisters who happens to be naked n the bed. My gf walks in and doesn't believe anything that happened. :smh:

Wow :rofl:

When i was 13, summer of 2000, my brother is working at our local high school tutoring kids in math. i take classes in the morning but stick around the afternoons to ride home with him because he doesn't finish until like 5pm.
anyways one afternoon i spend it walking around the high school, its summer so really there's no one in the building unless they're in summer school or training for the football team, track or taking some kind of class.
so i find my way to the 3rd floor, i heard the sound of kids playing in a pool and a whistle etc - so i go in and there's some high school age white kids and a swimming instructor, they're all swimming and playing so i walk up and talk to them and ask if they do this daily, my thought process being if i'm here every afternoon waiting on my brother maybe i can take a dip every afternoon instead of sitting in a hot *** classroom while he teaches algebra. - the kids in the pool, young white men and women are like yea sure we're here every day from 1pm to 3pm.
now we're a predominantly black school but we do have some white kids so i didn't think anything of them being in the pool swimming but anyways...
i go on about my day, get home with my brother and tell him i'm gonna pack some trunks for tomorrow and go swimming while he teaches, he's like where? I'm like the pool on the 3rd floor. he goes there's a pool on the south side of the building on the 1st floor but not the 3rd. i'm like na, theres a nice pool on the 3rd floor and there's some kind of swimming program going on there. he denies me and I'm just like "I'll show you tomorrow" - bet
the next day i pack trunks, go about my morning class and when 1pm comes around i walk to the 3rd floor with my brother only to find...
the pool is drained, once white corroded tiles are now in place of the nice pool i saw the day before and according to the janitor the pool hasn't been used in decades after a kid drowned in the 70's.
my brother is like see i told you, and no one believes i saw what i saw. i have no reason to front though. i just let it go

Ok this was creepy as ****.  Damn near could be the plot of a psycho/horror flick. I had to turn off 2 Chainz cause I was so spooked.

No seriously, this really happened? What were your thoughts after that happened? I woudve seriously thought I had some mental disease.

When i was 13, summer of 2000, my brother is working at our local high school tutoring kids in math. i take classes in the morning but stick around the afternoons to ride home with him because he doesn't finish until like 5pm.
anyways one afternoon i spend it walking around the high school, its summer so really there's no one in the building unless they're in summer school or training for the football team, track or taking some kind of class.
so i find my way to the 3rd floor, i heard the sound of kids playing in a pool and a whistle etc - so i go in and there's some high school age white kids and a swimming instructor, they're all swimming and playing so i walk up and talk to them and ask if they do this daily, my thought process being if i'm here every afternoon waiting on my brother maybe i can take a dip every afternoon instead of sitting in a hot *** classroom while he teaches algebra. - the kids in the pool, young white men and women are like yea sure we're here every day from 1pm to 3pm.
now we're a predominantly black school but we do have some white kids so i didn't think anything of them being in the pool swimming but anyways...
i go on about my day, get home with my brother and tell him i'm gonna pack some trunks for tomorrow and go swimming while he teaches, he's like where? I'm like the pool on the 3rd floor. he goes there's a pool on the south side of the building on the 1st floor but not the 3rd. i'm like na, theres a nice pool on the 3rd floor and there's some kind of swimming program going on there. he denies me and I'm just like "I'll show you tomorrow" - bet
the next day i pack trunks, go about my morning class and when 1pm comes around i walk to the 3rd floor with my brother only to find...
the pool is drained, once white corroded tiles are now in place of the nice pool i saw the day before and according to the janitor the pool hasn't been used in decades after a kid drowned in the 70's.
my brother is like see i told you, and no one believes i saw what i saw. i have no reason to front though. i just let it go
showimage.aspx
That is crazy. It reminds me of a story from one of the old Nickelodeon shows like are you Afraid of the Dark or Goosebumps. The crazy part is my old high school also had a pool they closed down because someone drowned too. Kids that help clean the school during the summer always say they will see the boys ghost or hear voices when they are in the basement because that is where the pool was. A girl was also killed in the locker room in the 60s and girls will always overreact saying their gym bag was moved. I'm still spooked by these kind of stories though. 

I was taking a piss in a grimey rest room in Penn Station at 4 am before heading back to Jersey. I walk into the bathroom and there is no one in sight. I line up at a urinal and a strange man/creature comes out of one of the stalls and stands right next to me. He looks all the way over into my urinal and says "I'll pay you $5 if you let me give you a blowjob." I looked like Usain Bolt sprinting out of there and was one of the few times I didn't even wash my hands.

None of my friends who were waiting for the train believed me.

Just remembered this one:

Me and my boy were working at Circuit City in a shopping complex back in like 2007, and one day on the way back from lunch, we were passing Staples and there was this attractive woman walking into Staples. She had a very distinctive look that was hard to forget that fast. She was tall, fit, brown skin and she had a big pretty afro with a white beater, some jeans and heals on. We both looked at each other like "damn, that's a big *** fro! :lol: " and kinda kept it moving towards Circuit City because we were coming back from lunch...

Circuit City is less than a three minute drive from Staples. Remember, it's in the same shopping complex, so everything is walking distance. So we pulled up, got out the car, walked into Circuit City and as we approach the back of the store, this is this same lady in the back of the store looking at laptops. Mind you, she was JUST walking into Staples as we were DRIVING past it to Circuit City. So I look at dude and ask him, "is that the same girl?" and dude is like "yeah, that's her..." and were both thinking "so, how did she beat us here?!?!"... So I had to ask her... "Weren't you JUST at Staples?" and she's like... "Umm.... No?" lol, and we tell her we just saw someone that looked exactly like her walking into Staples less than 5 minutes ago. So she goes on to tell us this story..

She's like "Yeah, I can believe it... Here, I'll give you this story... A while ago when I was sleeping, I dramed about a friend of mine and we had a normal conversation, then I woke up... After I woke up, this friend called my phone and continued the same conversation we were having. This friend of mine is really into meditation and the spiritual side of things, and when I told him about it, he said he did it on purpose, and he was visiting me in my dream. There are things that happen that we arent able to understand, so maybe you did see me walking into Staples?" Both of us were like :wow: :wow: :lol:

That wasnt her quoted word for word, but that's the gist of what she said. **** was bananas.

Just remembered this one:

Me and my boy were working at Circuit City in a shopping complex back in like 2007, and one day on the way back from lunch, we were passing Staples and there was this attractive woman walking into Staples. She had a very distinctive look that was hard to forget that fast. She was tall, fit, brown skin and she had a big pretty afro with a white beater, some jeans and heals on. We both looked at each other like "damn, that's a big *** fro! :lol: " and kinda kept it moving towards Circuit City because we were coming back from lunch...

Circuit City is less than a three minute drive from Staples. Remember, it's in the same shopping complex, so everything is walking distance. So we pulled up, got out the car, walked into Circuit City and as we approach the back of the store, this is this same lady in the back of the store looking at laptops. Mind you, she was JUST walking into Staples as we were DRIVING past it to Circuit City. So I look at dude and ask him, "is that the same girl?" and dude is like "yeah, that's her..." and were both thinking "so, how did she beat us here?!?!"... So I had to ask her... "Weren't you JUST at Staples?" and she's like... "Umm.... No?" lol, and we tell her we just saw someone that looked exactly like her walking into Staples less than 5 minutes ago. So she goes on to tell us this story..

She's like "Yeah, I can believe it... Here, I'll give you this story... A while ago when I was sleeping, I dramed about a friend of mine and we had a normal conversation, then I woke up... After I woke up, this friend called my phone and continued the same conversation we were having. This friend of mine is really into meditation and the spiritual side of things, and when I told him about it, he said he did it on purpose, and he was visiting me in my dream. There are things that happen that we arent able to understand, so maybe you did see me walking into Staples?" Both of us were like :wow: :wow: :lol:

That wasnt her quoted word for word, but that's the gist of what she said. **** was bananas.

Bruh I used to work over at that Hibbett right next door

when i was younger, i do not recall the age this is when i use to visit mississippi a lot during the summer (moms side of the family) i def seen a black panther in the front yard when i was outside chillin, looked that thing right in the eyes for a few seconds an he bounced. i was like frozen man.

also

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080324143504AAoeOLQ

but i know what i saw, obviously others have seen too or there wouldnt be google topics on black panthers and mississippi

Last edited:
Don't feel like typing a bunch right now but saw a crazy brawl at the bar a few weeks ago. It spilled outside and when one guy was trying to get up off the ground another guy threw a manhole cover on the dude. Hit him in the chest/jaw area and effed his face up.

when i was younger, i do not recall the age this is when i use to visit mississippi a lot during the summer (moms side of the family) i def seen a black panther in the front yard when i was outside chillin, looked that thing right in the eyes for a few seconds an he bounced. i was like frozen man.
also
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080324143504AAoeOLQ
but i know what i saw, obviously others have seen too or there wouldnt be google topics on black panthers and mississippi

What part of Mississippi?

Back
Top Bottom