POST SCHOOL HOUSE REGISTRATION-spring 07 HOUSTON

Jus wanted everybody to post what school there going for this semester..............bcause it seems that there are no sneakerheads at HCC northwest were i am going for the 2nd year................... I am going to register for classes 2marrow still undecided whether to go to UHD or stay here, i am a sophmore btw

PEACE YALL!! ONE love 2 my houston heads!!

"EVER SINCE MY FACE BEEN REVEALED GAME GOT REAL"-gfk

save your cash for more shoes...if thats the situation... i know it's mine// but oh well.... im at San Jac North.. last class" i graduate after this semester! then its on to UofH

this would be my 3rd yr at uhd its aight but if you wanna save money hit up hcc cuz damn tuition and books is a motha

well im headed back to beaumont, lamar university, to hopefully do my last semester there then i might transfer to a school back in houston

beaumont has to be the most boring city ever
TEAM KING KOOPA

O YOU GOT THE CAL ON YOU?

hows san jac??? lemme kno..................never knew much bout that school................thx n advance

"EVER SINCE THE FACE BEEN REVEALED GAME GOT REAL"-gfk

just graduated from UHD... Great school but no campus life whatsoever... Fashion show in da main building everyday..... I just wore my J's and fitteds and kept it moving.... As far as cost, i was alot cheaper than my last school... I was paying 16G's a year there compared 2 4 G's for a full years tuition at UHD.... Advantage: UHD
Wanted List:
Anything in a sz. 12

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

San jac north here...start back up jan.16. Not too big of a campus but not too small... Just a get in and get out type situation for me...
Hit me up for AF1s!!!

Back
Top Bottom