Post some things from your childhood VOL....MEMORIES

9BFE246B-97F3-478F-A422-BC45EC461FD5.jpeg
C96A1375-FB1D-4E6C-A9BC-F6EF4633317A.jpeg
269E8020-5CF2-476F-B45B-DC22A641AD32.jpeg
2C2B9F32-C858-4D68-AE36-BAE22D7AB221.jpeg

No good reason why they don't make these anymore.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunk-a-roos
Dunk-a-roos
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
Dunkaroos

Introduced 1990
Dunk-a-Roos were a snack food from Betty Crocker, first launched in 1990. It consisted of a snack-sized package containing cookies and icing; as the name implies, the cookies were meant to be dunked into the icing before eating. Individual snack packages contain about ten small cookies and one cubic inch of icing. The cookies are made in a variety of shapes, the most common being a hot air balloon. Other shapes included a circle with an uppercase "D" in the center, feet, and the mascot in different poses.

The product's mascot is a cartoon kangaroo. The original mascot was Sydney, a caricature of modern Australian culture, who wore a hat, vest, and tie and spoke with an Australian accent, and was voiced by John Cameron Mitchell. At the height of their popularity in 1996, a contest known as "Dunk-a-Roos Kangaroo Kanga-Who Search" was held, resulting in the new mascot: Duncan, named the dunkin' daredevil.[1]

The product was discontinued in the United States in 2012 but continued to be sold in Canada. In 2016, General Mills announced a campaign called "Smugglaroos", which encouraged Canadians travelling to the United States to bring the snack to Americans who wanted it.[2] Dunk-a-Roos continued being sold in Canada until January 2018[citation needed]. General Mills has yet to comment on the Canadian discontinuation.

Dunk-a-Roos Flavors include: Vanilla Icing with Chocolate Cookies, Chocolate Icing with Graham Cookies, Strawberry Icing with Vanilla Cookies, and Rainbow Sprinkle Icing with Chocolate Chip Graham Cookies.

Previously the cookies were cinnamon flavored. There was a special SpongeBob SquarePants Edition, featuring yellow frosting.[3]

DAMN Canada was able to get them long after the states discontinued them.

Picked up this toy on eBay the other day. Got the figures but never owned this.

He-Man Roton vehicle 1984/85

Also bought some of these 1984 WWF Wrestling figures to re-paint and customize. So far I have Hulk Hogan, Iron Sheik, King Kong Bundy, Roddy Pipper and Brutus Beefcake. Will be adding Jimmy Snuka and call it quits :lol:

Long a** thread , everything was covered in the first 15 pages
Then it is my job to disprove this, I will try and go through 15 pages today and post something. In the meantime thinking of pulling the trigger, only thing is I don't have a room to put them in.
s-l1600.jpg

I want to almost have a room dedicated as an office/shrine of things from my past. Have some half height filing cabinets with all my comic books in them. Sigh next house.

Back
Top Bottom