Post the Last Modification on your Car

208235_830966838741_11005638_42276119_4886502_n.jpg

Threw on these rims, next up - paint the insert, tint the front windows and upper windshield

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Dang the good ol' days of nodding your car, my TL-S is pretty much bone stock, except for tints, but back when I was rocking the BSP TC I was heavy into nodding, I found some pictures of my interior
Swapped gauge LEDs
Painted HvAC to match outside of the car perfectly
Swapped stock radio for pioneer DVD/navi unit.

Outside
OEM spoiler
OEM lip kit
pushin a 10' TC n lookin to start goin in... you put all that money in it and didnt lower at all?
30t6p3b.gif
thats what i want to do first but im scared... i live in a rural area with lots of hills and ive alrdy scraped the underside of my bumper plenty of times
sick.gif

mines has the new taillights and i wanna smoke em, tint, and lower for starters

how much you guys spend on coilovers? ideally id like to be able to adjust ride height but if its alot cheaper for reg springs eff it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Dang the good ol' days of nodding your car, my TL-S is pretty much bone stock, except for tints, but back when I was rocking the BSP TC I was heavy into nodding, I found some pictures of my interior
Swapped gauge LEDs
Painted HvAC to match outside of the car perfectly
Swapped stock radio for pioneer DVD/navi unit.

Outside
OEM spoiler
OEM lip kit
pushin a 10' TC n lookin to start goin in... you put all that money in it and didnt lower at all?
30t6p3b.gif
thats what i want to do first but im scared... i live in a rural area with lots of hills and ive alrdy scraped the underside of my bumper plenty of times
sick.gif

mines has the new taillights and i wanna smoke em, tint, and lower for starters

how much you guys spend on coilovers? ideally id like to be able to adjust ride height but if its alot cheaper for reg springs eff it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pookieman

Threw on these rims, next up - paint the insert, tint the front windows and upper windshield
sick.gif

I will never understand why people put some ugly !$# small aftermarket wheels on their car instead of leaving it stock or saving for more expensive, nicer joints.

sick.gif

I will never understand why people put some ugly !$# small aftermarket wheels on their car instead of leaving it stock or saving for more expensive, nicer joints.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

sick.gif

Lol....it's my car, my money and I can do what I wish....I really don't care what others think either.  Oh and they are 22's....not small....
happy.gif

sick.gif

Lol....it's my car, my money and I can do what I wish....I really don't care what others think either.  Oh and they are 22's....not small....
happy.gif

22s? lol sumone lied to you fam 20s maybeeee with the polished lip and dark colors it can be deceiving but yea they look pretty horrid

dont mean to dogpile, i bit my tongue at first but yea... getta refund, joints lookin straight Cheerio status

22s? lol sumone lied to you fam 20s maybeeee with the polished lip and dark colors it can be deceiving but yea they look pretty horrid

dont mean to dogpile, i bit my tongue at first but yea... getta refund, joints lookin straight Cheerio status

sick.gif

happy.gif
keep choppin the block then partner
roll.gif

sick.gif

happy.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Lol....I posted not for debate on whether or not ppl like em, but because the thread said to post your last mod. Like I said, I like em....btw, this foto is very deceiving. Still don't matter tho

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Lol....I posted not for debate on whether or not ppl like em, but because the thread said to post your last mod. Like I said, I like em....btw, this foto is very deceiving. Still don't matter tho

i can respect that, jus stating an opinion... y post pic if u didnt want feedback tho

we all have dif tastes... i havent seen the same car twice in here yet

as 2legit said... play on playa

i can respect that, jus stating an opinion... y post pic if u didnt want feedback tho

we all have dif tastes... i havent seen the same car twice in here yet

as 2legit said... play on playa

sick.gif

happy.gif
roll.gif

22's? Thats some small 22's. Ugly rims on an ugly car. At least they go together.

sick.gif

happy.gif
roll.gif

22's? Thats some small 22's. Ugly rims on an ugly car. At least they go together.

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Tinted LED tails, rear fogs, and 3rd brake light.

And a video clip of the exhaust. (Pre tinted lights)

Also got R1 Slotted and dimpled rotors and Stoptech pads.

pimp.gif
CLEANNNNNNNN, are you going to do any suspension/handling mods?

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Tinted LED tails, rear fogs, and 3rd brake light.

And a video clip of the exhaust. (Pre tinted lights)

Also got R1 Slotted and dimpled rotors and Stoptech pads.

pimp.gif
CLEANNNNNNNN, are you going to do any suspension/handling mods?

Back
Top Bottom