Post the last stupid thing you did

pimp.gif
 and then went to my company picnic. I thought it would of made the picnic more enjoyable but it was boooorrring. Talked to some people, ate a few burgers, left an hour later.

You?

Paid for this one girls tuition and never heard back from her
ouch.

Today I was doing decline bench with DB's and as I leaned back I forgot to lock my legs in the bench and I rolled back and dropped the weights. Damn near busted my head open. Some old guy saw it and I laughed it off. Thankfully no females saw that. :smh: @ myself.

Chick asked me today where a building was at school.

I told her instead of showing her.

:smh:

Last edited:
Switched numbers around (37400 instead of 34700) while I was trying to balance a client's statement to our system, had to print out their whole 87 page statement to try to find the difference. My supervisor happened to pass by my cubicle and spotted the difference in 10 seconds while the statement was still printing... needless to say I wasted 87 pages worth of ink and paper in front of my supervisor :smh:

Bought milk from the local ghetto market because I was so excited to try chocolate cheerios, but had no milk. Needless to say, my booty hole was like Ellis Island circa early 1900s, just letting everything pass through.

can't think of anything too recent but in vegas last month i got really black out drunk and spent some serious dough on a hooker :smh: could've definitely negotiated down but i was so horny and gone that i just didn't care.

I went on a date and afterwards met up my homeboy to play some poker. He told me I had white stuff on my right cheek and I realized I put sunscreen on that morning and rushed out. I was in a hurry so I must've rushed out without rubbing the sunscreen evenly into my face. I texted my date and she told me she thought it was medication... I'm kind of too embarrassed to ask her out again...Fml

Back
Top Bottom