post what started you off...

doesnt matter what kind of shoe, if you still have it or not, or who u got it from. POST THE SHOES THAT STARTED YOU OFF!

ME, X-MAS '03 FROM POPS LOL (my 1st pair of Jordans, that i can remenber

EMAIL:ja3killa23@tmail.com
AIM: ja3killa23
130 bars! CLICK HERE!////\\\\94 BLK/CMNTS AND 99 BREDS!!!
*DESEPTAKONS*
*TEAM HEAD SPINNAS*

My first pair.

I know not the best but I was proud I bought them with my own money.
(Family money issues)

2eulm69.jpg

2nbastz.jpg
*Team Florida*
*NT Detective*

these started me off after i saw my uncle with the black xvii's

1zp44sy.jpg

( ( ...team finishline... ) )
F/S: SIZE 10.5 DMPs DEADSTOCK & ICEY!!! $700 OBO

this started me off dont got em any more white blue 17s and french blue 12's

ps jae how so your video on youtube pretty funny 11 low i kick them sh**

WANTED!!!
EVERY JORDAN 6 HIGH ICY AND DS!!!
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

original playoff 12s back in 97
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

believe it or not these started the whole "collecting" thing for rme.....

AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

it was the White/Black-Oxidized Green XIV'z

my older bro got these on release day back in like 99 if im correct... me bein a lil bro i asked my mom for the same shoes and she took me to Shieks in the mall and copped my first pair of j's when i was in the 5th grade... how i wish i could get my hands on a DS pair of those BEAUTIES

white cement 3's were prally my first shoe thats notable of collecting. still have the same pair, but its only been 2 years
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

When the Hyperflight dropped back in 2001, i fell in love with the patent leather. That was the first time i've notcied that the patent leather is so :wow:
eek.gif
on a shoe. Being an 8th grader wearing nothing but cheap NB and Nike from Macys, paying $125 off of lunch money was alot for me to handle....

...and when i finally got enuf, i took a trip to FL and learned that these were long gone....way way too late... i was :frown:
frown.gif
412b_1.JPG

.....too bad i gave 'em away to my bestfriend 3 years later...only to learn that he cut grass and threw 'em away...

Would love to find another pair size 8.5..... :pimp:
pimp.gif
R.I.P NguyenPowderIX​

THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

i dont remember what shoe sparked my interest originally , but the first shoes i bought after really getting into kicks were the Bocas
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

my very first pair were the OG white/red XIIs, i lost those but i am looking for a pair now in a size 10 or 10.5
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Been into sneakers since the mid 90s but when these dropped, i got more serious.
2q21zic.jpg

One pair DS and one pair beat...

fake15-07.jpg
ed me in da sneaker game back in 1999.....hell i didn't know they were fake back then and da general population wasn't exposed to variants period yet..i remember ordering em off my dreamcast on ebay (ebay in 1999 was craigslistish in technology...lol)

so when i got SOOOO much attention for em...like people cuttin class, and going to my lunch period just to see them i knew this sneaker thing was more then just some rubber and laces...

i even taught myself to figure fakes out, cuz me being SO curious to da origin of em..i decided to call nike and give em da serial number of da shoes......turns out da kicks had some swtiched up nike size tags

:lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

shouts to mamma dukes for coppin me the og vi's...she said she didnt wanna spend that money on em cuz my foot was growing fast at the time...next thing you know two weeks later i couldnt fit in em and gave em to my cuzin...
"...STEP UP AND TEST THE SKILLS, YOU COULD GET MY TES-TICULES..."TOKYO APACHE

with my old SN

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

Back
Top Bottom