hm:
stankonia
tba

but theres still a year left in the decade so those are subject to change

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not even gonna try because i can't pick one. If you ain't gonna follow the rules, don't play

Originally Posted by kix4kix

2118ldh.jpg
\

So many quotables.

"Mayonnaise colored benz, I push miracle whips"

"They made us hate ourself and love they wealth"

"%%$#%% can't make it to ballots to choose leadership, but they can make it to Jacobs and to the dealership"

IMO no album changed hip hop like this did. Without this album do we have these backpack rappers? Cudi? Wale? I don't know. Prior to this piece street-cred outweighed talent in some cases, Ye let his work speak for itself, and regardless of the ye haters out there, he was always full of himself, and let people know how full he was. Aside from this, his lyricism is tops, even though his flow might not be. Dude literally exploded on to the scene, and took Chicago with him, he even brought established artists such as Common and Twist back into relevance.This album was one of the few that def changed the game, and the way I viewed the art form in general. Not to mention the production
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Easy choice for me. Post yours.
nerd.gif

This man changed rap music for me.

I could for once relate.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

1191102591_nerd0hm.jpg

By far. If there was a chart of my most listened to album of the decade, this would have like over a thousand spins from me.

Back
Top Bottom