Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

View media item 780620
View media item 780621
It aint a game. Had my hair picked out for a cut, but the curls are back in full effect. Keep at it and make sure your haircare products are sulfate free.

This is your hair? And you used to be thinning? Wow :lol: that's incredible.

But personally, that JBCO stuff works. I've been using it for almost a month and this week i'm starting to see my hair get more full in the places I apply that JBCO. I haven't gotten a haircut or lineup in 3 weeks though. From what I read on the internet, you don't start to see results until 2-3 weeks after you start applying it. I only use it once when I'm about to go to bed, and I leave it in overnight. May start putting it in more than that when I can.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's me and that's my hair. When I say strategic haircuts, I mean I let the middle grow and would trim the sides only. So my top had a head start, so to speak.

edit-decided to take my weak beard pic down lulz maybe by november id be worthy enuff to post beard again

Last edited:
Yeah, that's me and that's my hair. When I say strategic haircuts, I mean I let the middle grow and would trim the sides only. So my top had a head start, so to speak.

Brolic Scholar do you have pics of before so we can see the progress?

A before pic is in this thread on page 18.

But if you click "view all" on recent images on the right of any thread, then "thumbnail view" after viewing a particular pic, you can see all pics posted in any thread without having to sort through pages. Comes in handy in the appreciation threads. :D

Last edited:
See my thing is I apply it on the top half my head/scalp. So I try to only do it for an hour. I do it everyday so I hope that negates the fact I don't put it on for the whole day.

This is all an elaborate scheme by @Brolic Scholar  .  

His hair's been full his whole life.  In 2004 he was approached by JBCO to become a spokesperson and as part of the agreement had to keep his head shaved and/or wear hats until 2014 when he was finally allowed to grow it out...as long as he documented it with the claim he just recently started using the product and this is the result.  In addition to covering the costs of shaving his head & headwear he was paid $10/week the 1st year, $20/week the 2nd, $30 the 3rd, etc.

This is all an elaborate scheme by @Brolic Scholar

His hair's been full his whole life.  In 2004 he was approached by JBCO to become a spokesperson and as part of the agreement had to keep his head shaved and/or wear hats until 2014 when he was finally allowed to grow it out...as long as he documented it with the claim he just recently started using the product and this is the result.  In addition to covering the costs of shaving his head & headwear he was paid $10/week the 1st year, $20/week the 2nd, $30 the 3rd, etc.

You thinning bruh? :lol:

Thankfully I'm not, I'm good in the head & beard department but I was just playing.  It is pretty amazing what it's done for him though.

This is all an elaborate scheme by @Brolic Scholar

Lucky and I actually own stock in the company. We're trying to pull a GSC on NT...

Not really. It worked for me, what else can I say? I put it on regularly and still do almost every other night and leave it in until I have to shower for work the next day. It may not work for everyone and it takes patience for sure, but it's worth a shot.

I hope one day the hair on the sides of my mouth will come in so it will connect |I

View media item 780620
View media item 780621
It aint a game. Had my hair picked out for a cut, but the curls are back in full effect. Keep at it and make sure your haircare products are sulfate free.

Maaaaaaannnnnnn aight. I quit last time because i couldn't take letting my hair grow out cuz your boy is thinning on top. Now, I gotta try it and stick with it.

So to be clear,

1. Let your hair grow.
  2. Put a little bit of oil in your hand and rub into the thinning areas.
  3. Keep on overnight, roc a du-rag to sleep so it doesn't smell up your pillows etc.
  4. When you shower the next morning, use a shampoo to wash it out but make sure that it doesn't contain any sulfates.
  5. Repeat this process daily for 2-3 weeks and see if you have results.

I got it right?

Last edited:
Maaaaaaannnnnnn aight. I quit last time because i couldn't take letting my hair grow out cuz your boy is thinning on top. Now, I gotta try it and stick with it.

So to be clear,

1. Let your hair grow.
  2. Put a little bit of oil in your hand and rub into the thinning areas.
  3. Keep on overnight, roc a du-rag to sleep so it doesn't smell up your pillows etc.
  4. When you shower the next morning, use a shampoo to wash it out but make sure that it doesn't contain any sulfates.
  5. Repeat this process daily for 2-3 weeks and see if you have results.

I got it right?

Yeah that's part of what he did. But if I recall, he also takes certain pills and uses a certain shampoo or something. He posted his entire regimen a few pages back.

IMO you'll be just fine doing what you posted though.

Last edited:
Lol at some of these pictures. People posting pics without a shirt on and ****.

Ya have to stop using some of those oils or whatever it is you guys use cause that just makes it worse. It's not good for you.

The hell
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom