POST YOUR BEST SNEAKER DEALS (PURCHASES) HERE!!!

Last year, I purchased a pair of 2004 Air Jordan XII Retro French Blue, size 12, for only $130.00, including shipping. The shoes were brand new too, aside from the person who previously owned them only trying them on. Considering that these haven't been re-released since 2004 and the fact that they were pretty much brand new, that was an absolute steal, as most listing on eBay have them priced at roughly $300 pre-owned. In fact, back in 2004,they retailed for $135.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/27090579444...l?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=270905794445&_rdc=1

Last edited:
This past April, I purchased a pair of Nike Manoa Boots, Size 12, yellow leather, for only $58.00 (including sales taxes) at Famous Footwear. This was their last pair in a size 12. They were asking $64.00 for the shoes, but what I did is I signed up for their email communication and I received a 15% off coupon that I applied to it. 

On average, a size 12 is going for about $90 before sales taxes.

In 2011, I purchased a pair of 2004 Air Jordan 19 SE shoes, size 12, White/Gold/Navy, for only $90, including shipping. I purchased them from a seller on eBay and they were also brand new/dead stock. In 2004, these retailed for a whopping $165, almost as much as the most recent release of the Jordan 13 Bred cost. Considering that these also haven't been re-released since 2004, these were also a steal IMO. It's pretty much impossible to find a new pair of these in this size for this price.

And then lastly (for now), in late 2012 I purchased a pair of Nike Air Max NM (Nomo), size 12, Black/White/Blue/Red, for only $63 with free shipping. As the link below shows, the suggested retail price for these is $120.00. On average, the eBay retailers have this type of shoe listed for around $100, not including shipping. I personally think the color way I got is the best one though. Yet again, at this point it's probably next to impossible to find this color way for this shoe in this size for this price (the seller had already marked down the price of the shoe significantly).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/27111570506...l?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=271115705060&_rdc=1

As an aside, here in Detroit there's a retailer called Mr. Alan's. While doing some window shopping at one of their locations not too long ago, I stumbled upon of Nike Air Trainer Max for only $59.99. What was really interesting is that they had three size 12s in stock. I tried one of them on and everything, just to see how they would look. Ultimately, I didn't not to get them.

In hindsight, I hate I walked away from those. Occasionally I look up these shoes on eBay and, excluding the price of shipping, I have yet to encounter a deal that good, especially considering the fact that I would have had them in hand the same day.. I thought the color way Mr. Alan's had in stock was pretty nice too. Every now and then I think about going up there just to see if they still have them in stock for that same price, but I imagine they're long gone by now or the price has been raised (this was about a month or two ago).

Back
Top Bottom