Post Your Bicycle vol. I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike

mochi

Banned
Springs here. Summer around the corner. Post your bikes!

s498br.jpg

1zf66hu.jpg

glasses.gif

pimp.gif

someone give me a recommendation for a daily commute bike. doing about 6 miles a day. been looking at the specialized allez, but it's over my budget (at least retail). anything similar for cheaper (<$500)?

what is the purpose of a fixed gear bike?

I always see a bunch of hipsters ride them and always wondered how are they different with other bikes

i want a bmx bike, but right now im saving up to buy a paintball marker.. but it'll most likely be my next purchase after i get that out of the way.

Originally Posted by MOchi

kudos to who know the make of my bike
nerd.gif

Looks like a Haro I believe.

I might be scooping up another BMX for the summer. A simple Fit or something nothing to crazy. I had a pretty custom DK I believe like 2 sumers ago but I traded it for a ps3. Def a fun hobby.
pimp.gif

Ill post mine tomorrow.

Looks like this only more awesome

gmc-denali-mens-01.jpg

Gotta bring it upstairs, the weathers supposed to be NICE by the middle of the week.

Originally Posted by Capo617

nerd.gif

I might be scooping up another BMX for the summer. A simple Fit or something nothing to crazy. I had a pretty custom DK I believe like 2 sumers ago but I traded it for a ps3. Def a fun hobby.
pimp.gif

1. wrong ( the forks are haro dough) ( no mayor)

2. biking >>> video games.

I built up an old Univega frame. 9sdp mix of Shimano and Campy. Downtube shifters rock! I'll take some pics when I get back to school tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Capo617

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

1. wrong ( the forks are haro dough) ( no mayor)

2. biking >>> video games.
frown.gif
figured it was from that seat stay piece that kicks out in the back. And yeah I kind of regretted trading after but I live up in Boston so we can only ride a few months out of the year. And I only did street ridin'. I def want another one though.

Back
Top Bottom