Post Your Blazer's

Anyone know when the Blazer Mid Snakes drop? It said spring last time I checked but I'm getting really impatient b/c I haven't seen any other info.

Damn those solid color/white swoosh/midsole suede joints from the early 2000's :smokin. I have the light red/white ones and they're some of my favs.

But thos Black/Black/Red Lance Mountain SB's....I have 3 pair. Too clean! :smokin

There was a picture I saw MANY years ago of a white blazer with red writing all over it. It said something like "the blazer is like an elegant woman in a dress. Classy enough to respect but attractive enough to look twice"
If anyone has this picture it would be TRUELY appreciated. I thought it was such a dope pic .

Whats up nt fam?

How do blazers fit? Looking to pull the trigger on a pair. Thanks

DEPENDS ON HOW YOU LIKE YOUR KICKS..IF YOURE INTO THE SNUG FIT GO WITH TTS... IF YOU LIKE THEM COMFORTABLE WITH A SMIDGE OF TOE WIGGLE ROOM GO WITH A HALF SIZE UP...

GENERALLY, I WOULD GET BLAZERS IN DUNK LO SB OR AIR MAX 95 SIZING WHICH WOULD MAKE MY OPINON OF BLAZERS.. THAT YOU SHOULD GO HALF SIZE UP

DEPENDS ON HOW YOU LIKE YOUR KICKS..IF YOURE INTO THE SNUG FIT GO WITH TTS... IF YOU LIKE THEM COMFORTABLE WITH A SMIDGE OF TOE WIGGLE ROOM GO WITH A HALF SIZE UP...

GENERALLY, I WOULD GET BLAZERS IN DUNK LO SB OR AIR MAX 95 SIZING WHICH WOULD MAKE MY OPINON OF BLAZERS.. THAT YOU SHOULD GO HALF SIZE UP
Props fam

Gonna kop those SP tier zero joints

instead of making another thread, decided to grave dig

i got a pair of these in like 2010 for 35 at an outlet

i didnt know how limited they were and how nike werent going to be making them all the time so i only bought one pair, smh

the ones i have are gettin there so does anyone know of any shoes out there that are pretty much identical to these?

idc if theyre not nike, but im not lookin to drop a bank roll neither

i know greats has something damn near identical, but they dont have the side zipper and theyre like 180

i didnt know how limited they were and how nike werent going to be making them all the time so i only bought one pair, smh

the ones i have are gettin there so does anyone know of any shoes out there that are pretty much identical to these?

i know greats has something damn near identical, but they dont have the side zipper and theyre like 180
http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/product/blazer-mid-id/builder/

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/product/blazer-mid-id/builder/
appreciate you bro, but that was the first place i looked

i dont want the check 

Back
Top Bottom