Post Your Brain Farts

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

- Taking off and running a red light because the NEXT LIGHT turned green.
alien.gif
Originally Posted by Hugo

looking around for my cup of juice then realizing its in my hand
alien.gif
Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Trying to drink from a bottle when the top is still on
Have done all those
laugh.gif

I lost my 3rd set of keys tonight in the past week. My Mom is gonna be heated when she finds out but I aint trippn cus I'm enjoyin my drank and xtc haha.Gotta be to work in 2hrs for the lose. BLEH!

Originally Posted by jDOTgDOT

Forgetting that we had a glass porch door. Opened up the regular door and proceeded to ram into the glass door.

Mistyping my own name to access my email and thinking I changed the password.

One day my sis finished clean our sliding backdoor before i came down stairs. I ran towards its to play with my dog outside thinking it was open. I smash intothat door so hard son damn. lol

Opening the fridge every time when I go to the kitchen... even if I'm just passing through.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i got on the wrong bus and didnt realize til 10 min later
bought a bowl of cereal and didnt realize i didnt have a spoon til i was on the 5th floor
forgetting my keys in the house
tried to twist the top off a bottle of goose
told my girl i was out of rubbs when she left a three pack over my house.....but we only used two....

all of these were done w/in the last month or so
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
smh.gif

-Accidentally ran every stoplight possible when visiting DC b/c they are on the side of the street as opposed to hanging above like in RI.
I'd drive down the street like, "why is dude stopped there, he must be talkin to someone" SMH

looked everywhere for my phone yesterday. Half way home from the mall i was trippen cuz it wasnt in my pocket. Called back at journeys and they said itwasn't there. i didnt belive them, so i drove back to check. no luck, come to find out it was sitting at home on the charger.
indifferent.gif

cliff notes- wasted almost two hours and gas to find phone that ended up being at home on charger
tired.gif

-Go in the gas station and put $20 on 1. Walk out, hop in the whip and pull off. Get down the street and realize the gas light is still on...
alien.gif

-Was getting ready to post like 3 different things in this thread and only remembered the one above...
alien.gif

I'll be back later...

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

looked everywhere for my phone yesterday. Half way home from the mall i was trippen cuz it wasnt in my pocket. Called back at journeys and they said it wasn't there. i didnt belive them, so i drove back to check. no luck, come to find out it was sitting at home on the charger.
indifferent.gif

cliff notes- wasted almost two hours and gas to find phone that ended up being at home on charger
tired.gif
Sometimes cliff notes are just not needed.

Cliff notes - Not needed.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

looked everywhere for my phone yesterday. Half way home from the mall i was trippen cuz it wasnt in my pocket. Called back at journeys and they said it wasn't there. i didnt belive them, so i drove back to check. no luck, come to find out it was sitting at home on the charger.
indifferent.gif

tired.gif
Sometimes cliff notes are just not needed.

Cliff notes - Not needed.

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maxi320

-Accidentally ran every stoplight possible when visiting DC b/c they are on the side of the street as opposed to hanging above like in RI.
I'd drive down the street like, "why is dude stopped there, he must be talkin to someone" SMH

roll.gif

- Stopping at a STOP sign and staying there like it's a traffic light.

- Walking out of my room, locking the door and just before leaving the house, realizing I left without my keys.

- Picking up my iPod(5th Gen) to answer calls when my iPhone is ringing

- Couldn't find my glasses for two weeks because I put them on my window ledge and never checked.

its goes a litlle sumthin like this.........hmm wait a minute..okay here it comes...pffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...ahhhhhhh...way better now

not knowing if the previous stop light was red or green. This usually happens when i drive to place were i know the directions and throughout the wholedrive......

- walking downstairs only to forget why i went down there
- forgetting to take the car out of gear when parking, leading to an embarassing stall
- throwing out silverware with the plastic plate

I was zooted off some purp and I went to drive my car and I sat in the passenger side and wondered what the hell happened to the steering wheel.

thinking my car is still in motion even though i turned off my car.

the always looking for keys while they are in my hands the whole time

Originally Posted by its IcharlesI

its goes a litlle sumthin like this.........hmm wait a minute..okay here it comes...pffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...ahhhhhhh...way better now

29c36637415803b23b0964d.gif

i was getting dressed for an interview and i knew i left my brush in my car. as i was making my way down the stairs i was like where am i going? i made ithalfway down and turned around and went back to my room. i get back up to my room trying to figure out why i went downstairs for. 10minutes pass and im likedamn i need to brush my hair, then it hit me, i needed to go to my car to get my brush thats why i went downstairs.
smh.gif

rough morning

put my car key in the pocket and then started searching all over the house. i told the whole family i lost it and they started seaching then i realized it wasin my pockets.

Back
Top Bottom