\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I get the emphasis on the car but F that , thank God no one died, your child or that pregnant woman.

Last edited:
Dude made no mention how his daughter was in the og post, just moaning about the car. You aite fam?

Fam, if she was hurt I wouldn't even have posted. But her friend, the pregnant girl actually isn't alright, she sustained a serious eye injury, and there hasn't been an update about the baby.

Fam, if she was hurt I wouldn't even have posted. But her friend, the pregnant girl actually isn't alright, she sustained a serious eye injury, and there hasn't been an update about the baby.

The car is on its SIDE bro. I actually read read back to see if I missed any mention on how your daughter was doing. And you emphasised heavily on how much the car meant to you but not one mention how she was? Just how irresponsible she was? Cmon fam.

The car is on its SIDE bro. I actually read read back to see if I missed any mention on how your daughter was doing. And you emphasised heavily on how much the car meant to you but not one mention how she was? Just how irresponsible she was? Cmon fam.

Man, once I found out she was alright, then my attention turned to my car. She's fine, I'm just a little upset, I should've led with that perhaps, I just didn't. But she's cool.

God's Grace is really good fam [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Car is replaceable, a human life isn't

Happy to hear your daughter is ok

The car did its intended job

Better call / FaceTime her up today and tell her you love her

In this world we live here today, life / another day is never promised

A while ago it was reported that Apple was in heavy talks with Benz regarding project Titan.

Wonder if the apple car will co-opt tech from the above Benz.

Last edited:

Was debating on getting a Audi r8 for my next car but i am officially sold on the  911.  

I think I would rather the new Carrera S than an older 911TT. That thing is insanely quick, but the Turbos just look beast. I wonder how different they feel from each other. I know the Turbo's are regarded as GT cruisers and not nearly as hardcore as GT3's & RS'

A while ago it was reported that Apple was in heavy talks with Benz regarding project Titan.

We'll see, they just recently tried to buy McLaren, but were denied. Apple really outchea :lol:

Boss picked up a white 991 carrera S with aero kit and full options today. Only 3k miles. Can't wait to drive it tomorrow.

apple is desperately trying to make moves in the automotive industry

first tesla then benz now mclaren :lol:

been hearing a lot of good things about the new carrera S it was on this years motor trends best drivers car too right

Last edited:
Local car show

First Bette you see has a hood with the zr1 glass and the L88 c3 buldge designed into it. It was pretty neat.

I asked him to start it up since he had a cam and heads in it and when he did I started giggling like a ******* baby :lol:

I see the hamster decided to take the day off :lol:

Clearly the car wasn't driving itself, someone was behind the wheel before it wrecked

And we were wondering if the occupants were ok?

Anyone have any experience with the mk 7 Golf R?

I wanted to know if the dsg or the manual was built better for mods?

-Drew

Andretti stay coming through with the dope pics. Nice looking rx7. I remember being obsessed with the rx8 in middle school

Last edited:
Just saw the nsx in the flesh for the first time. Woman was driving it to [emoji]128561[/emoji]

She's alright, but I am thoroughly disappointed fam, like we had a deal, keep your head on straight, do what you're supposed at college, and when I get home I'll break the bank for any car, but no, doing the right thing is too hard I suppose.

Glad to hear everyone is okay. Lives can't be replaceable.

E
Damn bros I remember when my car looked like this. Haven't washed it in like almost two months :x
That was after a good clay and wax session.

Back
Top Bottom