\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

26% APR???!?!? GOOD GAWD

And I thought mine was bad trying to haggle for 3.99 to 2.49
I had absolutely no credit :lol: My score now is mid 700s, but my boy just told me to check the APR rates without my dad as a cosign? I thought the APR rate would just reflect off of me since I'd be the signer?

@Nelson999

This 997 turbo is local to me

the color combo is
smokin.gif

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/ctd/5801435621.html

15 grand USD for a S2k seems wild to me. Can't you get a similar Miata for like a third of the price? It's not like a S2k is much faster (if at all, they're both slow). What's the draw of a S2k?

15 grand USD for a S2k seems wild to me. Can't you get a similar Miata for like a third of the price? It's not like a S2k is much faster (if at all, they're both slow). What's the draw of a S2k?
They're not fast but they're quick. Not a lot of top end speed but they can accelerate quick due to being so light. And they handle like a dream. All about the overall experience, not just numbers on a paper

But yeah 15k for a 10-15 year old car with fairly high miles seems wild to me. Miata all the way

Rarity, quickness, rwd, Honda lol I can't get down with a Miata, they're mad small to me (and I'm a pretty small dude myself) and I've never been a fan of Mazda. It's a personal preference

Rarity, quickness, rwd, Honda lol I can't get down with a Miata, they're mad small to me (and I'm a pretty small dude myself) and I've never been a fan of Mazda. It's a personal preference
Definitely, gotta get what you want.Hope it all works out man!

Damn, I really miss my S2K. Nice find up there. Prices have been really high since they've been discontinued. 

Spotted a few B5 blue hellcat in my garage today. Stripeless and with a front plate.

Front plate made me cry a little lol

Man.. I saw two 69 novas in the country side today that looked like it like it wouldn't take much to get em back on the road . I Love going into farmland cu zyou see a lot of classic vehicles under trees n old building n such

Definitely, gotta get what you want.Hope it all works out man!
thanks bro, I definitely appreciate it. I recently got a new job that starts tomorrow so I'll see how it goes after training (it's commission based)

Damn, I really miss my S2K. Nice find up there. Prices have been really high since they've been discontinued. 
They hold value and the mileage I've found for some is still stupid low for their age.

S2000 craps on Miata in every way
:pimp:

They're not fast but they're quick. Not a lot of top end speed but they can accelerate quick due to being so light. And they handle like a dream. All about the overall experience, not just numbers on a paper

But yeah 15k for a 10-15 year old car with fairly high miles seems wild to me. Miata all the way
Gotcha, I figured it must have been the driving experience, as the overall numbers are just ok. Toss a supercharger or turbo on one though, I bet that would be a riot.

I'm with you there, I've driven a couple Miata's and they never did anything for me, and were definitely kinda cramped on the inside. The fact that they hold their value would appeal to me, they seem like a good buy in that sense (the s2k, not the miata's, they don't seem to be worth much).

Last edited:
I can't imagine how it feels to wait almost a whole week for the delivery of your car I bet you're just counting down the seconds :lol:

Back
Top Bottom