\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Nelson hook me up w wholesale Rotiforms pls. I was quoted $1,800 a corner for the wheels I want
frown.gif
Whats the model and size specs

So my job has this discount when it comes to cars, after 14 days of the car being for sale, we can purchase it under the purchase price and not the retail price of the vehicle. 05 with 120k S2K originally going for 15995, but knowing us we probably paid only 9-10k, at most 12. :nerd:

I'll be in the market for a new car by Spring of 2017

I did some research, and I'm battling between the below vehicles. They all fall within the same price range when you put certain things into perspective (year, etc)

The cars below are based on if I were to cop right now. By next year I'm sure prices will change and the years will update maybe.

1) 2014 BMW 535 (CPO/used)
2) 2014 Audi A6 (CPO/Used)
3) 2016 Nissan Maxima (New)
4) 2016/17 Honda Accord EX-L V6 (New)
5) 2016 Lexus GS350 F sport package (this one is out of my budget but it's the one I want the most :frown: )

My budget is in the mid 30k range
Right now I'm still pushing the 08 Altima. Fully paid off. Not sure if I want to sell it and use the proceeds towards the new car. No reason in keeping it if I'm gonna get something new. Doesn't make sense to have 2 cars in the city

Any insight would be appreciated :lol: :pimp:

Keep the Altima as a daily.

Lease something REAL nice for a weekend car. :smokin

-Drew

After seeing air spider 777 air spider 777 's video, I had to upload one of my own. Excuse the quality, just took a quick one on my phone. Doesn't really sound like much on phone or laptop speakers as the tone is quite low, just a heads up. I've been meaning to make a driving one using my old man's GoPro one day, but this will do for now. andretti andretti , I finally came through for you :lol:

After seeing air spider 777 air spider 777 's video, I had to upload one of my own. Excuse the quality, just took a quick one on my phone. Doesn't really sound like much on phone or laptop speakers as the tone is quite low, just a heads up. I've been meaning to make a driving one using my old man's GoPro one day, but this will do for now. andretti andretti , I finally came through for you :lol:

SOUNDS GREAT!

Big homie,rollin thunder. :pimp:

Can someone tell me what model this is

And are they are pretty good?

I think I'm in love

Spider my dude but what was the point of the vid without revs? :lol: I aint tryna hear it idling, blue balls essentially.
:lol:

Personally, I think Rev videos just don't capture what a vehicle actually sounds like under load. Much better to get a driving video with a go pro (which he said he's going to do). Which is why I didn't bother throwing some revs in to my video.

Back
Top Bottom