\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Need some new headlights on one of my trucks.

Thinkin about some hid's or somethin nice.

Yall have any suggestions as far as type and brands?

I wonder if gm would be cool again an make new two door tahoes.

Not if they gona look like current tahoes.

Old skoo 2 door tHoes cant be topped.
I'd have to disagree man. Though they look like giant legos the design is better . They are much fast too equipped with the 5.3s n 6.0s

Man that **** would be hard though. 2 door Tahoe with the 6.0 lookin all sporty like. :pimp:

Cant stand the new tahoes, headlights look like butterflies and tailights look like a tetris block smh.

The inside of em and the way the drive tho [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Cant stand the new tahoes, headlights look like butterflies and tailights look like a tetris block smh.

The inside of em and the way the drive tho [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Im really digging their new pick up trucks, like the silverado, and im not a fan of pick up trucks lol. the new design is too ill

What y'all think about the Mercedes-Benz CLA250, 4matic. Found one brand new 2016 for $38K. Only thing I don't like is there's no transmission stick.

997.2 GT3 One Take:

Still, IMO, THE 911
smokin.gif
Best car i've driven in my life, hands down

ISNT WORKING COMMISSION ONLY EXTREMELY STRESSFUL? IVE TURNED DOWN A FEW JOBS IN THE PAST BECAUSE OF IT.
Not really man, at least not for me. Maybe if i wasn't doing something that i really enjoy and have a passion for then yes i bet it would be.

For me, i really enjoy the idea of not knowing what my next check is going to be, basically having endless potential for earnings.  Being on a nice comfortable set salary would be great, but i really enjoy knowing that even if i made 2000 last month and most of it is going to go to bills, i could come back and make 15k next month.

Like if you're on a set pay and say you want to buy an expensive car part or a car or a vacation or whatever, you know you have to save up for X amount of months/years to be able to do it, and the waiting game begins.  On a commission job you could say you want to buy something, and you can't afford it right now, and then oh **** you have a great month and you can buy it right now.

Last edited:
ISNT WORKING COMMISSION ONLY EXTREMELY STRESSFUL? IVE TURNED DOWN A FEW JOBS IN THE PAST BECAUSE OF IT.

Not really man, at least not for me. Maybe if i wasn't doing something that i really enjoy and have a passion for then yes i bet it would be.

For me, i really enjoy the idea of not knowing what my next check is going to be, basically having endless potential for earnings.  Being on a nice comfortable set salary would be great, but i really enjoy knowing that even if i made 2000 last month and most of it is going to go to bills, i could come back and make 15k next month.

Like if you're on a set pay and say you want to buy an expensive car part or a car or a vacation or whatever, you know you have to save up for X amount of months/years to be able to do it, and the waiting game begins.  On a commission job you could say you want to buy something, and you can't afford it right now, and then oh **** you have a great month and you can buy it right now.
This lol I'm hungry for money and a dude today said he makes 48k his first year at my job from when he left his job at publix

Quick update, id be rolling over 1680 in negative equity. So the loan amount id need is about 14,800 for the S2K.

Last edited:
What y'all think about the Mercedes-Benz CLA250, 4matic. Found one brand new 2016 for $38K. Only thing I don't like is there's no transmission stick.
I love the CLA but the A3 and 2 series are much better options imo. 

For the money I'd rather get a Golf R 

I FEEL YA. THE RUSH CAN BE AWESOME WHEN YOU MAKE A FEW BIG SALES AND GET A FAT CHECK. I KIND OF HAVE THE SAME WITH MY ATC SIDE BUSINESS WHERE I CAN MAKE A GODLY AMOUNT OF MONEY IN ONE MONTH AND LITERALLY NOTHING THE NEXT BUT I STILL WORK MY REGULAR ENGINEERING JOB FOR STABILITY. YOU HAVE ANY KIDS? I HAVE MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER AND COMMISSION ONLY WOULD LEAD ME TO AN EARLY GRAVE :lol:

This lol I'm hungry for money and a dude today said he makes 48k his first year at my job from when he left his job at publix

Quick update, id be rolling over 1680 in negative equity. So the loan amount id need is about 14,800 for the S2K.
I've been thinking about a S2K but not sure if I want another entry roadster since i already have a Mx-5

I FEEL YA. THE RUSH CAN BE AWESOME WHEN YOU MAKE A FEW BIG SALES AND GET A FAT CHECK. I KIND OF HAVE THE SAME WITH MY ATC SIDE BUSINESS WHERE I CAN MAKE A GODLY AMOUNT OF MONEY IN ONE MONTH AND LITERALLY NOTHING THE NEXT BUT I STILL WORK MY REGULAR ENGINEERING JOB FOR STABILITY. YOU HAVE ANY KIDS? I HAVE MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER AND COMMISSION ONLY WOULD LEAD ME TO AN EARLY GRAVE
laugh.gif
Nah i don't have any kids.  The ol lady has a good salary job with great benifits so it helps ease the stress of having a bad month.  Not that we share finances but i know she's got steady income just in case something happens. 

Back
Top Bottom