\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I FEEL YA. THE RUSH CAN BE AWESOME WHEN YOU MAKE A FEW BIG SALES AND GET A FAT CHECK. I KIND OF HAVE THE SAME WITH MY ATC SIDE BUSINESS WHERE I CAN MAKE A GODLY AMOUNT OF MONEY IN ONE MONTH AND LITERALLY NOTHING THE NEXT BUT I STILL WORK MY REGULAR ENGINEERING JOB FOR STABILITY. YOU HAVE ANY KIDS? I HAVE MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER AND COMMISSION ONLY WOULD LEAD ME TO AN EARLY GRAVE
laugh.gif
memphis, what kind of engineering do you do? (if you dont mind answering) 

REALLY thinking about pulling the trigger already but I said I would wait till next year [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I FEEL YA. THE RUSH CAN BE AWESOME WHEN YOU MAKE A FEW BIG SALES AND GET A FAT CHECK. I KIND OF HAVE THE SAME WITH MY ATC SIDE BUSINESS WHERE I CAN MAKE A GODLY AMOUNT OF MONEY IN ONE MONTH AND LITERALLY NOTHING THE NEXT BUT I STILL WORK MY REGULAR ENGINEERING JOB FOR STABILITY. YOU HAVE ANY KIDS? I HAVE MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER AND COMMISSION ONLY WOULD LEAD ME TO AN EARLY GRAVE :lol:

IM AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER W/ MINOR IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING. I DESIGN ELECTRICAL SUBSTATIONS THAT POWER OFF SHORE OIL RIGS THOUGH IM SOMETIMES ASSIGNED TO DOING DESIGNS FOR GOVERNMENT PROJECTS SUCH AS NYC'S TRI-BORROUGH BRIDGE AUTHORITY EXPANSION AND D.C.'S CURRENT TRANSIT EXPANSION

I'm seeing the X's nearly every day now down here in Irvine.

Car is hideous :lol:

The doors are dope tho

Loan got denied. Probably due to my annual salary and credit age (less than two years since I'm only 20). Going to wait another six months then just get the car thru my dealership lol get a discount and I know he car is of quality combined with the service plan I can get

I'm seeing the X's nearly every day now down here in Irvine.

Car is hideous :lol:

The doors are dope tho
No joke, those Model X's are EVERYWHERE here. Like, I can't go a day without seeing at least 1. They're already played out :lol:

Anyone have any experience with raail or autoflex? Supposed to be comparable to vinyl wrapping and a higher quality alternative to plastidipping a whole car.

Last edited:
I FEEL YA. THE RUSH CAN BE AWESOME WHEN YOU MAKE A FEW BIG SALES AND GET A FAT CHECK. I KIND OF HAVE THE SAME WITH MY ATC SIDE BUSINESS WHERE I CAN MAKE A GODLY AMOUNT OF MONEY IN ONE MONTH AND LITERALLY NOTHING THE NEXT BUT I STILL WORK MY REGULAR ENGINEERING JOB FOR STABILITY. YOU HAVE ANY KIDS? I HAVE MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER AND COMMISSION ONLY WOULD LEAD ME TO AN EARLY GRAVE :lol:

IM AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER W/ MINOR IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING. I DESIGN ELECTRICAL SUBSTATIONS THAT POWER OFF SHORE OIL RIGS THOUGH IM SOMETIMES ASSIGNED TO DOING DESIGNS FOR GOVERNMENT PROJECTS SUCH AS NYC'S TRI-BORROUGH BRIDGE AUTHORITY EXPANSION AND D.C.'S CURRENT TRANSIT EXPANSION

Didnt know they were expanding the tri borough. Thank god that traffic in the morning is horrendous

laugh.gif

Does anyone here have experience with shipping wheels? What is the best way? I've read about just getting cardboard and putting it on both sides with plastic wrap on the rubber. Is that a good way? Thanks
That's how I had wheels shipped to years ago and they came in spotless FWIW

Last edited:
My experience shipping wheels is that 2 wheels per box and ship through FedEx is the most cost effective way

Man sometimes I'm amazed at how cars sometimes hold up vs get destroyed in certain wrecks.

Yesterday at work we went to an accident where this lady tried to pass a garbage truck on the left even though the truck was trying to make a left turn down a dirt path. He clips her passenger back side and it sends her Benz into a telephone pole. Impact was hard enough to snap the pole  in half and leave the top half dangling while her car spun the opposite way facing in the grass.

There was only moderate damage to the front of her car. I was amazed it looked liked a typical rear end hit. She wasn't hurt either and all her air bags went off. Didn't even get a good look at the model of the Benz but wow

Last edited:
^ speaking of how cars hold up. Not the newest F-150, but an older one, I saw in a wreck two days ago, was obliterated in a 30mph or so accident. Drive safely out there folks. Getting ONE car ahead is not worth your life. :smh:

Randomly came to mind and I did a quick search. I found a one owner RSX Type S from 2004 for 6k with 135k miles on it. I'm tempted to check it out lol these cars have amazing performance potential. I've seen it first hand.

Randomly came to mind and I did a quick search. I found a one owner RSX Type S from 2004 for 6k with 135k miles on it. I'm tempted to check it out lol these cars have amazing performance potential. I've seen it first hand.

Not trying to throw shade at u but u keep bouncing around between cars. U should try and stack up some cash and get something u really want, rather than settling for something. Is there a reason u can't wait to buy something else in the future

Not trying to throw shade at u but u keep bouncing around between cars. U should try and stack up some cash and get something u really want, rather than settling for something. Is there a reason u can't wait to buy something else in the future
Yeah. Paying 340 a month for something that's lost its value and I could be driving something I enjoy with a lower monthly payment. I get where you're coming from though. I just drove the car and it's really good interior and exterior wise. Clutch feels good, picks up without hesitation. The car is of course more forgiving than the S2000 I drove but I felt comfortable in it. It's got potential for plans down the road if I were to go a specific route. It reminds me of the integra I had before the Civic so the body style is appealing. We're talking numbers though right now so whatever they say I'll see.

Back
Top Bottom