\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not even a Lambo fan but this car is a BEAST

Wished I knew how to heel/toe I'm barely learning how to not get stuck on a hill lol got me avoiding them at all cost

Ehh heel toe only necessary at the track
And off ramps.

If you're trying to have some fun lol.

THIS.

PLUS I JUST SIGNED UP WITH A DRIVE CLUB. GOING TO BE DOING SOME TRACK EVENTS STARTING NEXT YEAR. ROAD ATLANTA, CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS, TEXAS WORLD SPEEDWAY, AND MSR HOUSTON ARE THE ONES I'M GOING TO GO TO. I NEED TO GET MY HEEL AND TOE DOWN IN THIS CAR BEFORE THEN.

Took off my 18" volks that had pole position tires and put on my 17" stockers with RE-71Rs on today. Ride felt way better, grip felt absolutely amazing, and the car seemed to accelerate a little better..Can't believe I didn't do this sooner :smh:

Last edited:
anyone here ever change lower ball joints?

truck makes a squeaking noise anytime i turn the wheel, passenger side ball joint is shot and making the noise

figured i try to do this before putting winter tires on and getting wheel alignment

forgot how to do it. :lol: only advice I can tell you is to rent a ball joint presser from auto zone and use that instead of sweat and a sledge hammer .

I know some cars have to have that whole unit replaced.

What kind of car is it?

anyone here ever change lower ball joints?

truck makes a squeaking noise anytime i turn the wheel, passenger side ball joint is shot and making the noise

figured i try to do this before putting winter tires on and getting wheel alignment
I need to change my ball joints too. I've just been lazy to do it since I have the Sentra right now and I'm enjoying the comfort :lol: I think mine I have to change the whole lower control arm. Which isn't expensive so it's only a matter of me getting to it

THIS.

PLUS I JUST SIGNED UP WITH A DRIVE CLUB. GOING TO BE DOING SOME TRACK EVENTS STARTING NEXT YEAR. ROAD ATLANTA, CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS, TEXAS WORLD SPEEDWAY, AND MSR HOUSTON ARE THE ONES I'M GOING TO GO TO. I NEED TO GET MY HEEL AND TOE DOWN IN THIS CAR BEFORE THEN.

You don't need to know how to heel toe. Don't worry about people passing you or anything else. Make sure your car is inspected and safe (yes even if it is new). Make sure you know the flags and rules of the group you are runnng with.

The only thing you should really focus on is learning the racing line and learning how to be comfortable on track. Watching videos of the track you will be attending does help a lot.

Learning how to be fast on track doesn't happen the first few times out. I recommend getting an instructor. Good luck

THIS.

You don't need to know how to heel toe. Don't worry about people passing you or anything else. Make sure your car is inspected and safe (yes even if it is new). Make sure you know the flags and rules of the group you are runnng with.

The only thing you should really focus on is learning the racing line and learning how to be comfortable on track. Watching videos of the track you will be attending does help a lot.

Learning how to be fast on track doesn't happen the first few times out. I recommend getting an instructor. Good luck

I'VE TRACKED MY OLD GT BEFORE SO I'M FAMILIAR WITH THE RULES/FLAGS ETC. I'LL HAVE TO PULL MY OLD RECORDS AND SEE IF I'M SOLO CERTIFIED NOW BUT THE NEW CLUB MAY STILL REQUIRE ME TO HAVE AN INSTRUCTOR FOR THE FIRST FEW LAPS. NOT REALLY WORRIED ABOUT GETTING PASSED, JUST TRYING TO GO FOR MY PERSONAL BEST TIMES. HEEL/TOE ALLOWED ME TO DRIVE INTO CORNERS AS FAR AS POSSIBLE AND HAD NO PROBLEM DOING IT IN MY GT AND MACH BUT THE PEDAL PLACEMENT IN MY CURRENT CAR IS POOR.

Oh you made it sound like it was your first time. In that case maybe an aftermarket pedal set or a custom fabbed set would help. Some cars are certainly easier than others.

All but set on Work Meister S1s. Really want to go with gold centres but I saw these which I thought were pretty cool:

We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom