\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Modern muscle must not be your thing because that's what every manufacturer is doing now. Dodge isn't doing anything different.

I've owned 2 Chargers, a Challenger and currently drive a Charger now.

The Charger is a cool Dad car. It's dope I have a 500 HP car that can fit 2 car seats comfortably and a double stroller.

But if I didn't have kids I wouldn't even consider a Charger.

If I was a Billionaire my daily driver would still be a Challenger Hellcat or now a Demon. I love everything about that car as a daily driver

I APPRECIATE A FAST CAR, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT... I GUESS I JUST DONT LIKE CHALLENGERS AT ALL. (I DRIVE A CHARGER CURRENTLY)

AND I GUESS IM JUST TO A POINT IN LIFE WHERE SPEED DOES NOTHING FOR ME. ONCE YOU START DUMPING AFTERMARKET PARTS IN EM, THEN A BUNCH OF PROBLEMS START HAPPENING... #MONEYPIT AND IM DEF NOT ABOUT THAT MONEY PIT LIFE :lol: :lol:

PLUS YOU CANT OPEN IT UP ON PUBLIC STREETS, AND IM NOT GOING TO GO ACROSS TOWN/OUT OF TOWN JUST TO HIT THE STRIP FOR 1/4MILE PULLS. I HAVE A BIKE SO THATS ALL THE SPEED I NEED RIGHT THERE. CURRENTLY IN THE MARKET FOR ANOTHER TRUCK.

Yeah my brother dumped damn near 50K into a Superchargered Camaro and all this **** was never reliable:lol:

But that's is also why I love the direct Dodge has went in.

Supercar horsepower with a warranty. Where I live at there are tons of new tollway and highway so I can do 100 to work.

Yeah my brother dumped damn near 50K into a Superchargered Camaro and all this **** was never reliable:lol:

Supercar horsepower with a warranty. Where I live at there are tons of new tollway and highway so I can do 100 to work.

YEA I GOT A HOMIE WITH A 1300HP CHALLENGER AND ITS BEEN IN THE SHOP MORE THAN ITS BEEN AT HIS HOUSE.... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:..... ONCE YOU SURPASS A CERTAIN POWER POINT IN THESE CARS, ITS JUST PROBLEM AFTER PROBLEM.

The only reason I like chargers is because they look like the cop cars out here. The undercovers with the black hubcaps and dark tiny look clean :lol:

The only reason I like chargers is because they look like the cop cars out here. The undercovers with the black hubcaps and dark tiny look clean
laugh.gif
This makes me hate Chargers tbh.  And Explorers. And crown vics

YEA I GOT A HOMIE WITH A 1300HP CHALLENGER AND ITS BEEN IN THE SHOP MORE THAN ITS BEEN AT HIS HOUSE.... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:..... ONCE YOU SURPASS A CERTAIN POWER POINT IN THESE CARS, ITS JUST PROBLEM AFTER PROBLEM.
No car putting out that kind of power is gonna be reliable, hypercars included. Ask a out of warranty Veyron owner lol...

Joint looks like a wrangler
but Wranglers don't have twin turbo V8s

This makes me hate Chargers tbh.  And Explorers. And crown vics
And Impalas and Tahoes and Tauruses. I miss the days where every cop just drove a Crown Vic.

I wouldn't be able to tell the difference in DC traffic.

c9563daa1f34069347747068371c5e7d.jpg

As an average Joe, I don't envy it when Jeeps been had that look for years. But it's dope that it's got the Benz luxury interior.

Saw a wrangler on YouTube with an SRT Hemi.

You're preaching gospel about the Feds and crown vics tho

This. That's one of the best things about the hellcat and demon, the warranty. When I was shopping for my Jeep SRT8, I was VERY close to getting one that had a stroker in it. But I knew that later on it would probably give me problems, and I'm at a point in my life where I can't have my daily driver in the shop. So I bought a relatively stock one and chose reliability over hp. With the hellcat and demon, you get hp AND reliability (or at least peace of mind, we don't know how reliable they are yet, but you're covered). What a time to be alive :smokin

THE DEMON WILL BE IN THE LIMELIGHT FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS, THAT IS UNTIL FORD ANNOUNCES THEIR NEW MUSTANG. THE FORD ENGINEERS HAVE ALREADY STATED THEY ARE WORKING ON A CAR THAT WILL SHAME THE DEMON. TO BE REVEALED LATER THIS YEAR.

THE DEMON WILL BE IN THE LIMELIGHT FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS, THAT IS UNTIL FORD ANNOUNCES THEIR NEW MUSTANG. THE FORD ENGINEERS HAVE ALREADY STATED THEY ARE WORKING ON A CAR THAT WILL SHAME THE DEMON. TO BE REVEALED LATER THIS YEAR.
:lol: they need to bring out a new supercharged mustang like the old gt500s. I mean the 350 is a beast but it's more of a track car than a drag car.

DODGE DEMON....

HONESTLY IM UNIMPRESSED.

FOR ME DODGE HAS 100% KILLED THE CHALLENGER SILHOUETTE. ALL THE OTHER CLASSICS THEY COULDVE BROUGHT BACK AND THEY ARE JUST RUNNING THE CHALLENGER INTO THE GROUND WITH ALL THE DIFFERENT TRIMS. FRANKLY I DONT REALLY LIKE THE CHALLENGER. CHARGER>>>>>CHALLENGER

its called u Don't fix whats not broken.

It will be faster on a road course and horrible as a daily driver like every other high end Mustang

Challenger and Mustangs Midas well be two different segments of vehicles at this point

It will be faster on a road course and horrible as a daily driver like every other high end Mustang

Challenger and Mustangs Midas well be two different segments of vehicles at this point

Is the Challenger the direct competitor of the mustang? I thought it'd be the Charger.

They're in the same segment in a broader sense but the target audience is definitely way different. Hellcat/Demon= drag racing only,
GT350R/whatever's next=track days only

I'd say both are pretty unusable as a daily. I'll never forget the pic someone put up in this thread of a Hellcat with the range saying 60 miles but the tank is 3/4s full :rofl:

Is the Challenger the direct competitor of the mustang? I thought it'd be the Charger.

They're in the same segment in a broader sense but the target audience is definitely way different. Hellcat/Demon= drag racing only,
GT350R/whatever's next=track days only

I'd say both are pretty unusable as a daily. I'll never forget the pic someone put up in this thread of a Hellcat with the range saying 60 miles but the tank is 3/4s full :rofl:

I daily mine. I got that green Jeep for a beater but realized I didnt like driving anything old so I sold it lmao literally lasted a couple days lol

Anyways day 1 with 4 miles on the odo till almost a year later with 10k miles I have dailyed the Hellcat.

I didnt buy it for mpg and I know it eats through tires brakes and oil. Smiles per gallon brah

Back
Top Bottom