\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

New Toyota Camry looks closer to Lexus than Toyota.

Those are going to sell well
Instantly reminded me of this scene. 
laugh.gif

The demon is cool but it ain't ground breaking. Honestly, give me a car that can attack a track over a drag car. Going straight fast gets boring real quick.

Last edited:
Did a speed run through the NYIAS yesterday.

-Dodge had by far the most foot traffic. There's definitely an audience for the demon.
-The new Lexus LS is absolutely stunning.
-Wife definitely wants a Jeep.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if there really is an audience for a Demon other than someone who is gonna end up causing a traffic accident. I would imagine someone who is THAT serious about drag racing would own something else that doesn't weigh 4000lbs. The only real appeal is that it comes with a warranty. Like I said, the Hellcat is already quick on the strip. A stock HC with drag radials can already dip into the mid to low 10s...and can sort of turn for a 2 ton car lol.

It's a specialty car aimed at a niche market. A lot of people are into drag racing. Of course there's an audience for it.

This thread isn't into drag racing or the drag racing scene

A 9 second car production car under 100K with a warranty is going to have a ton interest.

Those 3300 they are making this year are going to be sold long before they hit the dealership.

Instantly reminded me of this scene. :lol:

:lol:  

Jeep's chunky Grand Cherokee is meh. Isn't the srt almost like $70k? Trackhawk is going to be at least 10 above that? 

That's Macan Turbo, X5 50i, Levante territory. I just don't see the appeal. 

The average SRT Jeep already cost as much as those cars and outsell all 3 with ease.

Hell you can probably add all 3 up and they don't equal SRT Jeeps.

Last edited:
Yea those track hawks are gonna sell regardless the price. I always see Middle aged men around my way whippin GCs and to add that muscle car power, It's best of both worlds for them...

Last edited:
Anyone want to help with some lease suggestions. I was just given a $650/month allowance for a company vehicle of my choice. Must be 4 doors, and at least 12k miles a year.

I'm open to a car or SUV. Everyone has bmw/Audi/benz so if I can be a little more unique I'm for that. Trying to stay around 500/month and use the extra 150 for the insurance.

Last edited:
Anyone want to help with some lease suggestions. I was just given a $650/month allowance for a company vehicle of my choice. Must be 4 doors, and at least 12k miles a year.

I'm open to a car or SUV. Everyone has bmw/Audi/benz so if I can be a little more unique I'm for that. Trying to stay around 500/month and use the extra 150 for the insurance.
Good observation.

Last edited:

Giulia?

Last edited:

da maserati if you wanna be a little more unique leases on da ghibli can be had for around 500

Last edited:

What other options do you really have? Theres Lexus, Cadillac, Acura, Infiniti. And then Honda, Toyota, Nissan

I doubt you're getting into a Jag or Porsche SUV or something else thats pretty "unique" for $650 a month.

But if you're looking to be "unique" your options are limited for $650

Scratch that, $500...

I do like the Volvo XC90 though. I would legit push one

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

2017-volvo-xc90-t5-inscription-rear-three-quarters-in-motion-1.jpg

Or you could get a Grand Cherokee.

Theres options, but not any "unique" options

Last edited:

Ghibli, Levante or FPace can all be had at that price point.

The Ghibli is what I'm leaning towards. But, the Porsche Cayenne may work if I can get the right price on one.

I'm by no means against BMW/benz/Audi. Had a s4 years ago I loved, owned an M3 for a couple years, wife drives a Q5. Just wanted something outside the norm.

I can go over 650 if I want it just comes out of my pocket. One of the other Directors used his towards a Panamera. That's why I was saying ideally I'd like to stay under that. Insurance agent says he wouldn't expect my premium to be up more than 500 for the year. So really 600 is pretty easily doable. I've never been given the option to pick my work vehicle prior. Had a S3 as my last company car, prior to that with previous employer I had a E350.

I can afford to spend more, just don't see the point when I already have other vehicles that are paid for. I told them I would prefer the money added to my salary and they could remove the lease deal from my compensation package, but it was included anyway. So I might as well use it.

Last edited:
Yea those track hawks are gonna sell regardless the price. I always see Middle aged men around my way whippin GCs and to add that muscle car power, It's best of both worlds for them...

not to mention da SRT jeeps are da highest selling SRT products FCA makes, its no surprise they not only got a hellcat jeep, but now they cloned da 6.4 SRT with da Dodge Durango with a 3rd row.

The Ghibli is what I'm leaning towards. But, the Porsche Cayenne may work if I can get the right price on one.

I'm by no means against BMW/benz/Audi. Had a s4 years ago I loved, owned an M3 for a couple years, wife drives a Q5. Just wanted something outside the norm.

I can go over 650 if I want it just comes out of my pocket. One of the other Directors used his towards a Panamera. That's why I was saying ideally I'd like to stay under that. Insurance agent says he wouldn't expect my premium to be up more than 500 for the year. So really 600 is pretty easily doable. I've never been given the option to pick my work vehicle prior. Had a S3 as my last company car, prior to that with previous employer I had a E350.

I can afford to spend more, just don't see the point when I already have other vehicles that are paid for. I told them I would prefer the money added to my salary and they could remove the lease deal from my compensation package, but it was included anyway. So I might as well use it.

Well that changes the game.

Cop a panamera b. Or an A7

Semi srs

Not rly

Rly srs

Back
Top Bottom