\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Anyone want to help with some lease suggestions. I was just given a $650/month allowance for a company vehicle of my choice. Must be 4 doors, and at least 12k miles a year.

I'm open to a car or SUV. Everyone has bmw/Audi/benz so if I can be a little more unique I'm for that. Trying to stay around 500/month and use the extra 150 for the insurance.
I'd look into Tesla/Jaguar(F-pace) without going to obscure. If you're leaning towards the Ghibili or something more sporty

I'd say the 640i Gran Coupe, CLS Coupe, infiniti q70 could interest you. 

I'd look into Tesla/Jaguar(F-pace) without going to obscure. If you're leaning towards the Ghibili or something more sporty
I'd say the 640i Gran Coupe, CLS Coupe, infiniti q70 could interest you. 

Appreciate it.

I have a built C5 corvette and a 1950 F1 with a LSx in it that handle my go fast needs. A 84 CJ7 for my lifted top off cursing around life and a newer Silverado as my daily driver. I'm just getting something since it's a use it or lose it kind of thing. I don't need it.

I really like the ATS-V, so that's in the short list right now also.

Anyone lease a Tesla? I'm in Louisville, Ky so they aren't something I can just drive down the street and test drive.

Last edited:
Parents are in the market for a new SUV. They been looking at the RDX. Told them to wait for the new VW Tiguan coming out this year. Way more standard features, german interior and styling, for nearly $5-10k less depending on trim. 

Whenever it came to a SUV, I've always been partial to Grand Cherokees.

-Drew
Asian parents. No chance in hell they buying American 
laugh.gif
 They owned a fox body mustang, a chrysler town & country, and jeep grand cherokee. They hated all of them. I've been trying to tell them Jeep pretty much makes luxury SUVs now. 

Shoot, if it weren't for the fact that I bought a GTI, a VW wouldn't even be up for consideration. 

This thread isn't into drag racing or the drag racing scene

A 9 second car production car under 100K with a warranty is going to have a ton interest.

Those 3300 they are making this year are going to be sold long before they hit the dealership.

I DON'T THINK THE THREAD IS INTO ANY RACING SCENE. I'M THE ONLY PERSON (MAYBE ONE OTHER PERSON) POSTING ANY TRACK VIDS OR PICS :lol:

When you wash your car yesterday , then today there's endless pollen on it [emoji]128580[/emoji] :smh:
It was really bad a couple weeks ago here. I washed mine frequently because of it but some people's cars looked completely yellow :lol:

This thread isn't into drag racing or the drag racing scene

A 9 second car production car under 100K with a warranty is going to have a ton interest.

Those 3300 they are making this year are going to be sold long before they hit the dealership.

I DON'T THINK THE THREAD IS INTO ANY RACING SCENE. I'M THE ONLY PERSON (MAYBE ONE OTHER PERSON) POSTING ANY TRACK VIDS OR PICS :lol:

I'm like toretto in these skreets papi :pimp:

:lol:

Last edited:
When you wash your car yesterday , then today there's endless pollen on it [emoji]128580[/emoji] :smh:

The worst. I've just been going over mine with the hose every morning before work.

By lunch it's warmed up and dry, pollen free

Parents are in the market for a new SUV. They been looking at the RDX. Told them to wait for the new VW Tiguan coming out this year. Way more standard features, german interior and styling, for nearly $5-10k less depending on trim. 
Lexus RX F Sport FTW

Whenever it came to a SUV, I've always been partial to Grand Cherokees.

-Drew
Asian parents. No chance in hell they buying American :lol:  They owned a fox body mustang, a chrysler town & country, and jeep grand cherokee. They hated all of them. I've been trying to tell them Jeep pretty much makes luxury SUVs now. 

Shoot, if it weren't for the fact that I bought a GTI, a VW wouldn't even be up for consideration. 

Bro you're asian? Never thought you were lol.

I feel you. That new VW atlas looks pretty dope as well.

Will invest in a Golf R.

Whoooooo! :nthat:
VW family would warmly welcome you.

I love my R to death, man.

-Drew

The worst. I've just been going over mine with the hose every morning before work.

I've been using this atomizer by Chemical guys to clean my car at times.

It's on point especially if you've just recently washed your whip and got some dirt, pollen, bird poop, etc. on it.

https://www.chemicalguys.com/Eco_Friendly_Drought_Buster_Waterless_Car_Wash_p/hol401.htm

-Drew

Last edited:
Will invest in a Golf R.
:pimp:

Getting rid of the Genesis?
Nah man. Not for a while. I'd get the Golf R once I finish paying my Genesis off and sell it. Then with the money I'd put it as a down payment towards the next one. But who knows what I'll want in 5 years :lol: I saw one at the track that ran 11.5 and was like Bruh, I like it. Only VW I'd own

I've been using this atomizer by Chemical size to clean my car at times.

It's on point especially if you've just recently washed your whip and got some dirt, pollen, bird poop, etc. on it.

https://www.chemicalguys.com/Eco_Friendly_Drought_Buster_Waterless_Car_Wash_p/hol401.htm

-Drew

clutch :smokin

Back
Top Bottom