\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

ls1 are heavier than a bit**
Lmao if my googles are right the weight diffrence is 30-40 pounds :lol:
you do know what a td04 is right. its not a single its a STOCK twin setup single with about 15 pounds and your looking at 550-600 to the wheels
I mean I guess those are cool numbers for a 6 cylinder? Id much rather make the same power on a v8 na then a 6 cylinder making crazy boost.

Lmao if my googles are right the weight diffrence is 30-40 pounds :lol:

I mean I guess those are cool numbers for a 6 cylinder? Id much rather make the same power on a v8 na then a 6 cylinder making crazy boost.
Cool keep the v8 I’m not mad at that just try not to run any ppl over on the way out

you do know what a td04 is right. its not a single its a STOCK twin setup single with about 15 pounds and your looking at 550-600 to the wheels
Not even td04 they’re smaller. Stock it has two td03s if I’m not mistaken. So the 20 lbs makes sense

Very well. They’re calling the n54 the new 2jz. Dudes upgrade to a single turbo kit and can get up to 800hp without having to touch any engine internals. Tough motor for sure everything German is. 2jz = German motor
Agree with the N54 and 2J comparison
Screenshot_2018-06-19-22-03-01.png

Greddy cookin up some good ish

Cool keep the v8 I’m not mad at that just try not to run any ppl over on the way out
When you make as much power na as hotpockets maxing out there turbos its kinda hard not to run over people passing them up so easily.

When you make as much power na as hotpockets maxing out there turbos its kinda hard not to run over people passing them up so easily.
Yea rightttttt. Bmw’s are renowned for there handling but I’ll let u tell it...

Dont forget the crazy depreciation and unreliability. :wink:

This thread will never stop beating that dead horse of a topic :lol:

All cars have problems, period. I'll agree with the depreciation comment somewhat, for BMWs, mainly M models, they take a hit then stay around the same range for the most part. But now Mercedes on the other hand :lol: I was lucky has hell to find mine with such low mileage and get it for a decent deal, luckily ill never be underwater with it.

Last edited:
NT ... any recommendations on a summer tire?

With that said let me say this. Im not racing, or doing any crazy driving. Basically regular ole streets/highways. The plan is to ride the summer for the few good months we have (June-Mid Oct) switch back to the stock all season for snow months (Oct-May). When the all seasons are done i'll pick up a dedicated winter tire.

Or should I just abandon the summer route and ride an all season year round?

Currently eyeing Michelin Pilot Sport 4s & Continental ExtremeContact Sport (245/35 R20)

NT ... any recommendations on a summer tire?

With that said let me say this. Im not racing, or doing any crazy driving. Basically regular ole streets/highways. The plan is to ride the summer for the few good months we have (June-Mid Oct) switch back to the stock all season for snow months (Oct-May). When the all seasons are done i'll pick up a dedicated winter tire.

Or should I just abandon the summer route and ride an all season year round?

Currently eyeing Michelin Pilot Sport 4s & Continental ExtremeContact Sport (245/35 R20)

IMO Pilot Sports are the way to go...Stay away form Continental Extreme Contact Sport horrible road noise.

Ive always wanted an E92 335i ever since they were release back when I was in HS.

Actually looking for one right now. 335is to be exact. I heard Carmax has a great warranty so hopefully a decent one shows up on there.

I came across one with 80k miles. Single owner, 6 sp. But that might be a bit high for something German.

jordans01 jordans01 How many miles you got on yours?

Ive always wanted an E92 335i ever since they were release back when I was in HS.

Actually looking for one right now. 335is to be exact. I heard Carmax has a great warranty so hopefully a decent one shows up on there.

I came across one with 80k miles. Single owner, 6 sp. But that might be a bit high for something German.

jordans01 jordans01 How many miles you got on yours?
Picked it up about 5 years ago wit 60k. Just hit 130k this morning still running strong. 80k is good just make sure you can either get paperwork of all the maintenance that’s been done or get it pre inspected by a Beamer shop. As long as you stay on top of everything making sure oil changes are always done and any leaks are fixed you will be fine. There’s a dude on e90post forums with dam near 300k modded and chipped, fear them not these are German motors.

Thinking about getting the '19 Cherokee Trailhawk how now it got a facelift. The '19 has a new 2.0T that has 270HP and 295 LB-FT Torque. Can't get a Wrangler because they suck as daily drivers. Anybody here own a Cherokee Trailhawk?

3a1a10502rj5o90qj4pc9df0cgfh4u1mui.jpg

Thinking about getting the '19 Cherokee Trailhawk how now it got a facelift. The '19 has a new 2.0T that has 270HP and 295 LB-FT Torque. Can't get a Wrangler because they suck as daily drivers. Anybody here own a Cherokee Trailhawk?

3a1a10502rj5o90qj4pc9df0cgfh4u1mui.jpg
heard if it isnt the more premium models
they arent that good

huh trackhawk is the most expensive cherokee
not the trailhawk

Trackhawk is the Grand Cherokee.

I get what you meant now. I thought you meant trim level. But even so, Trackhawk is a trim level of the Grand Cherokee.

Why would anybody buy a Jeep to go fast? Jeep's are meant to have offload capability. If you're getting a Jeep for it's speed you're doing it wrong.

I get what you meant now. I thought you meant trim level. But even so, Trackhawk is a trim level of the Grand Cherokee.

Why would anybody buy a Jeep to go fast? Jeep's are meant to have offload capability. If you're getting a Jeep for it's speed you're doing it wrong.
ooooooh i get what u mean as well
and truthfully idk
people just like going fast :lol:
i kinda want that durango srt man
but that trailhawk u just posted looks dope
whats msrp looking like

Id look into getting a trd tacoma will be brtter in the long run . Unless the trailhawk is covered in the lifetime warranty?

Back
Top Bottom