\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lol I know I know. A lot of guys were pro raptor when I copped last year. Opinions changed up real quick lol. The transmission was really jerky. I had oil leaks since the my oil pan was made out of plastic. All in all, felt like it wasn’t worth a 75k truck.
39A6CB24-1A01-400C-9A3B-A123DA95C009.jpeg
3A420A50-2635-4B27-B0BE-C30EF25EF957.jpeg
Here’s the s5 prestige model. Sticker is 69. I talked them down to 63500.

Last edited:
Lol I know I know. A lot of guys were pro raptor when I copped last year. Opinions changed up real quick lol. The transmission was really jerky. I had oil leaks since the my oil pan was made out of plastic. All in all, felt like it wasn’t worth a 75k truck.
Here’s the s5 prestige model. Sticker is 69. I talked them down to 64500.
Didn’t you have the raptor ina similar color?

this **** husky

I wouldn't mind having a raptor, but that audi is hella clean...only downside is that in a year the raptor will be worth more.

Seriously though I heard if your stock exhaust is too loud they can still give you a ticket but you have to prove to the judge that it’s the factory exhaust in order for them to dismiss the ticket. All of that just so another cop can pull you over right after you leave the court :smh:

Seriously though I heard if your stock exhaust is too loud they can still give you a ticket but you have to prove to the judge that it’s the factory exhaust in order for them to dismiss the ticket. All of that just so another cop can pull you over right after you leave the court :smh:

Happens w F type SVRs :lol:

Jag should acknowledge that and turn it into a promo

They send you to the state ref to get inspected. They go through everything to make sure it's all stock or CARB legal. You can't even have a cold air intake unless it has an EO sticker on it. Could be exactly the same as an approved one but they're hella strict. If you pass you do get certified though just in case you get pulled over again. If I get reffed I'm selling my car smh...probably should go cop some resonators.

Cops only gunna give u a ticket if ur ****ing around.

Cops only gunna give u a ticket if ur ****ing around.

I had a cop run on foot to pull me over in the hellcat. Busy traffic filled 7th ave dude books it to pull me over for loud exhaust. All I did was pull out of the garage. I swear

Showed him a pba card with my boy’s shield number on it and he let me go.

I had a cop run on foot to pull me over in the hellcat. Busy traffic filled 7th ave dude books it to pull me over for loud exhaust. All I did was pull out of the garage. I swear

Showed him a pba card with my boy’s shield number on it and he let me go.
Cops in Beverly Hills ain’t like that
Could u imagine with all the exotics
:rofl:

Was tryna catch a light
The other day
Put the foot down to catch it
Dropped my wife at the nail shop
cop pulls behind me
Waits for the wife to get out the car
My son to hop in the passenger
Follows me out the shopping plaza and pulls me over 3 blocks down and says
“U didn’t see me