\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I wouldn't mind seeing that. Should be some good highway pulls. I know you aint taking that GTI to the track tho :nerd:
Oh I am :nerd: I wanna get some slicks tho, no point in tracking on street tires. Slicks I’ll have no problem hooking because I’d be aiming for my best time. Orlando speedworld has some of the best prep in the state, and I’m staying stock turbo till around April. Might just get the tire setup before then and get some passes on the stock turbo to see what I run.

DB1052AE-6692-4376-829B-CF2F4959E357.jpeg

Gonna throw these on the Benz. Avant Garde m310. Should have them on this week, waiting on the call from the shop.

Thinking if I should buy Lasfit LEDs with the canbus resistor or just get the Silverstar ZXE halogens from autozone. Driver side lowbeams went out

Oh I am :nerd: I wanna get some slicks tho, no point in tracking on street tires. Slicks I’ll have no problem hooking because I’d be aiming for my best time. Orlando speedworld has some of the best prep in the state, and I’m staying stock turbo till around April. Might just get the tire setup before then and get some passes on the stock turbo to see what I run.
You talking drag racing or a track with actual turns, because you def don't need slicks in the apex lol.

Quick question for you guys. I'm looking to get some all weather floor/cargo mats for my Accord. The OEM ones from Honda are very expensive, as are some ones from Weather Tech. I found some on Amazon for about $120 with decent reviews.

Amazon product ASIN B07D2M8MX7
Would you guys recommend shelling out for the OEM ones, it should the Amazon ones do the job? I've never bought mats before over $15 so this is out of my area of expertise

6DEDFB93-0D6B-4248-AFAA-E47D6E01897F.jpeg

47B7C11D-F282-4455-BAF9-368B31BD014A.jpeg

27DDB835-1371-449A-B287-B2BF53B57B7E.jpeg

Feels good to be back in a sports car! Lol This thing blows away my M4 from top to bottom. Handling is crisp. Technology inside is great. Thankful the Raptors hold their value. Dealer gave me a great trade in and nearly 9 percent off the msrp after rebates and incentives on the S5. All in all, it costed me 1500 bucks to get into the 19 S5 after owning the Raptor for 12 months.

Last edited:
He pulled up behind me
Mind u
I was parked for a good 2 minutes before my wife got out the car
And not to mention son switched seats
Maneuvered my way outta the parking lot
A packed parking lot
Went 3 blocks
Each block was stuck at a red light
So like 8-10 minutes passed
While he followed me
That he had ample time to throw on the lights
For a violation that happened 10 min ago

So you’re mad that you were almost late because you performed a traffic violation and a cop pulled you over and only gave you a warning?

S7 is nice as hell :pimp: dude in my work parking lot leases a new car every few years he just got one too, like a navy blue type color. **** is big body :pimp: . He used to have an x6 that I really liked. If I had the $$ I’d cop an x6 or some type of Benz SUV (that another guy in my work parking lot has :lol:)

Quick question for you guys. I'm looking to get some all weather floor/cargo mats for my Accord. The OEM ones from Honda are very expensive, as are some ones from Weather Tech. I found some on Amazon for about $120 with decent reviews.

Amazon product ASIN B07D2M8MX7
Would you guys recommend shelling out for the OEM ones, it should the Amazon ones do the job? I've never bought mats before over $15 so this is out of my area of expertise

I don’t have experience with nice ones either but i got some “heavy duty” ones from amazon for like $25. I was gonna get weather Tec too but I honestly don’t think it would be worth spending the money, I can’t see why it would be. Unless they like don’t get wet or dirty.. I clean my car but then a day later the mats are all white and gross from all the salt, looks annoying :smh: .I use the rubber mats for late fall/winter then switch back to the factory mats

Could be wrong But I really don’t see what makes them worth $100+

saturday i paid $200 to resurface rear brakes plus new pads, also fixed an ignition coil that was causing a misfire....saturday night, alternator goes out and engine starts to leak and/or burn oil.....got tired of this life and pulled the trigger on the lexus.....no hate or negative comments plz....i understand what im paying but unless you were willing to cosign, drive me to work or willing to loan me $3,000 to buy something cash outright, dont say **** / judge me

either way, i love this thing so far. so clean and smooth....came with some decent wheels and seems like previous plastidipped a bunch of **** black lol

Last edited:
saturday i paid $200 to resurface rear brakes plus new pads, also fixed an ignition coil that was causing a misfire....saturday night, alternator goes out and engine starts to leak and/or burn oil.....got tired of this life and pulled the trigger on the lexus.....no hate or negative comments plz....i understand what im paying but unless you were willing to cosign, drive me to work or willing to loan me $3,000 to buy something cash outright, dont say ****

either way, i love this thing so far. so clean and smokth

Tells us not to say anything, but posts on public forum. Okay. :rolleyes

read well, i said if you werent going to loan me the cash to buy something outright, cosign or take me to work to not say anything negative.........so thats what ill ask

please do not judge unless you were willing to assist me in my finances or forms of transportation

read well, i said if you werent going to loan me the cash to buy something outright, cosign or take me to work to not say anything negative.........so thats what ill ask

please do not judge unless you were willing to assist me in my finances or forms of transportation

Then you shouldn't have told us the backstory on what was happening to your old car and asking for advice.

Lol at trying to tell people how to post on an online forum

I will throw you a prayer.

God can help u inshallah.

Wishing u the best.

CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME BACK
:rofl::rofl:

Brah the Hemi is ur destiny

Back
Top Bottom