\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Dude across the street has a dark blue one and they're really growing on me tbh...I drive way too much to daily that tho
Idk your commute, but it makes a fire daily in comfort mode. Even sport aint bad lol. MPG is dumb good as well. Unless your just worried about racking up miles, which I understand.

Nah that was just that Asians who thought that
Maybe just the brothers with the hemi?
Took my car in Wednesday for engine light
Still haven’t heard from them
I’m riding around in a rental explorer
I think it’s gunna be a lemon guys
I’ve had 4mustangs in 6 years
Might be time for a change

Maybe just the brothers with the hemi?
Took my car in Wednesday for engine light
Still haven’t heard from them
I’m riding around in a rental explorer
I think it’s gunna be a lemon guys
I’ve had 4mustangs in 6 years
Might be time for a change
M240i time. :nerd:

Idk your commute, but it makes a fire daily in comfort mode. Even sport aint bad lol. MPG is dumb good as well. Unless your just worried about racking up miles, which I understand.

Commute is about 75mi a day so it's not terrible. The roads in norcal suck tho...I'd be more worried about killing the wheels, tires, and suspension

Commute is about 75mi a day so it's not terrible. The roads in norcal suck tho...I'd be more worried about killing the wheels, tires, and suspension
Especially with the rubber bands it comes with stock. That’s the only thing i really don’t like about it. They built this track monster but put 20 inch wheels with thin rubber bands on them. That’s why a lot of people put 19 or even 18 inch wheels right away

any good awd v6s <20k other than q50?
Audi S5, S6.

On my way home from barbershop this morning a new Corvette was playing around in light traffic. I can't do anything in my SC so I just sit back and watch. A Charger with the license plate Wut SRT is hanging out. Well the Corvette gets over in front of him and I guess slowed down and then punches it. Then the Charger punches it, all I hear is that mopar rumbling as it catches him.

I wouldn't say it was a race however the two certainly were bored and wanted to play a little.

Pasted about this last year but i legit may sell my car. I'm in a bad deal but i was desperate at the time and now I'm just tired of paying so much. Thinking about selling it got $10k.

2013 mustang
$9k owed
110k miles
No damage to body.

Including insurance, gas, cleaning, that's an extra $600+ per month and SO much less hassle with certain things like traffic, finding parking (both of which i hate)

I live close to everything i need, and it i get this new job, it's 2 miles away. Ubering everyday would be less than half of what i pay now.

Pasted about this last year but i legit may sell my car. I'm in a bad deal but i was desperate at the time and now I'm just tired of paying so much. Thinking about selling it got $10k.

2013 mustang
$9k owed
110k miles
No damage to body.

Including insurance, gas, cleaning, that's an extra $600+ per month and SO much less hassle with certain things like traffic, finding parking (both of which i hate)

I live close to everything i need, and it i get this new job, it's 2 miles away. Ubering everyday would be less than half of what i pay now.
V8?

dead stokc dead stokc congrats on the CTR! I will race one tonight in celebration of you getting one. :pimp: Srsly though my boy with a Mk7 is racing a local fbo & tune CTR tonight.
How’d it go :nerd:

MK7’s are beasts. Thought about a Golf R, but it’s a little smaller and I knew I’d probably get bored with it. Plus they’re overpriced lol.

How’d it go :nerd:

MK7’s are beasts. Thought about a Golf R, but it’s a little smaller and I knew I’d probably get bored with it. Plus they’re overpriced lol.
We couldn't race :lol: There were cops on the bridges and every single spot got shut down. I haven't seen that big of a police presence in a long time. They've been cracking down on speeding and reckless driving during the day too.

So this guy just traded in a 2017 5.0 GT.
22k in mods.
About 805WHP
Its dumb fast
20190218_112959.jpg

Back
Top Bottom