\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

EB2DE534-2DED-4619-B871-2302A5716B77.jpeg

Poor guy here, finally traded in my 08 Si and got a Civic Hatch Sport.

World of difference and such an easy, comfortable ride. Way more space, brake hold is a nice convenience. Only thing I dislike is the area where my right leg rests against (against the center console) is hard plastic so its rather uncomfortable but whatever. I do like how high the center console is, I feel like im in a cockpit.

Btw, what gas does this thing take? :lol: Im getting mixed answers when I google, the manual says some confusing crap. Its a CVT if it matters.
Exact car I was gonna get. But I wanted a manual and it was too hard to find one. Why didn’t you get an Si? It’s not much more than the sport

Pretty these things have a 1.5T, so I’d go with an octane rating of 91 or more for optimum performance and reduce any chance of knock. I know some modern cars you can fill with lower grade fuel that typically recommend 91 or above and the ECU will adjust timing accordingly. I’d honestly just play it safe and fill with 93.
Yeah the non sport civic takes 87 and it’s the exact same engine.

A dude in a tuned f80 m3 dct (I think?) Rolled up while I was filling up the other day. Asked what I did to my car to be able to run e85, my mods, and whp. He says he has around 600hp at the crank [e85 tune and catless down pipe etc..]and wants to run me when the weather improves. Should be interesting...I'm gonna get a go pro or something lol

Exact car I was gonna get. But I wanted a manual and it was too hard to find one. Why didn’t you get an Si? It’s not much more than the sport

Didnt wanna drive stick again. One of the main reasons I wanted to get rid of my old Si.

Ive never used 91, it was either 87 or 93. Nothing bad will happen if I just use 93? My old Si used 93 so used to paying those prices.

EB2DE534-2DED-4619-B871-2302A5716B77.jpeg

Poor guy here, finally traded in my 08 Si and got a Civic Hatch Sport.

World of difference and such an easy, comfortable ride. Way more space, brake hold is a nice convenience. Only thing I dislike is the area where my right leg rests against (against the center console) is hard plastic so its rather uncomfortable but whatever. I do like how high the center console is, I feel like im in a cockpit.

Btw, what gas does this thing take? :lol: Im getting mixed answers when I google, the manual says some confusing crap. Its a CVT if it matters.
Car will take whatever gas you give it, especially a Honda. Various benefits for putting one over the other, cost savings putting in cheaper gas or the alleged better gas mileage for long distances with the higher grade.

A dude in a tuned f80 m3 dct (I think?) Rolled up while I was filling up the other day. Asked what I did to my car to be able to run e85, my mods, and whp. He says he has around 600hp at the crank [e85 tune and catless down pipe etc..]and wants to run me when the weather improves. Should be interesting...I'm gonna get a go pro or something lol
Wait what do you have? Those F80 M3’s are no joke with a couple bolt ons and a tune.

Wait what do you have? Those F80 M3’s are no joke with a couple bolt ons and a tune.
I have a Procharged 6mt 5.0. He has about 150 less hp but around the same torque. He's probably 200lbs lighter and has a dual clutch to his advantage tho...then again I only have to shift twice if it's a 60 roll. He's a stage 2 f80paul tuned or some **** btw.

I have a Procharged 6mt 5.0. He has about 150 less hp but around the same torque. He's probably 200lbs lighter and has a dual clutch to his advantage tho...then again I only have to shift twice if it's a 60 roll. He's a stage 2 f80paul tuned or some **** btw.
****, it should be a good run. My boy with a S/C’d s197 makes around 600 whp and he lost to one, about the only car he’s lost to where the power is between 5-600.

I think 93 is a bit overkill? But if you don't mind paying for it do your thing I guess.

Tbh I don't think I've ever seen 93 lol.

Usually only 87, 89, 91.

Would it be dumb to buy a 2014 550i for myself when there's already a 535 in my family

821EF951-15CC-476E-9881-86FA5B0734CE.jpeg

Never posted Coco, picked her up back in September. 2013 45k on the dash when she got delivered. Not the Tahoe Q50 nor the Benz like I wanted but I had just started at a fortune 50 company and office politics are definitely a thing and somebody fresh out of school in a nicer car then tenured employees isn’t a good look. So far I’m pretty happy fun to drive on these Texas highways handles great. Fully loaded all the bells and whistles pano roof just need some tints before summer hits. Gas mileage is decent (running 91 shoutout to Costco)

Don't let someone else dictate what car you have, if you can swing it then buy the car next time. Nobody knows what you're finances look like.

So the check engine light came on today on my toyota. Read the code and it came back that cylinder #2 is misfiring. Currently at 174,000 miles. Think it's time for a newer car

Now my question is, should I fix it and sell it or trade it in towards a newer car?

So the check engine light came on today on my toyota. Read the code and it came back that cylinder #2 is misfiring. Currently at 174,000 miles. Think it's time for a newer car

Now my question is, should I fix it and sell it or trade it in towards a newer car?
You joking right Toyota just stretching it’s legs at 174K. I have 250K on Lexus with just minor issues. Minor issues cost less than a new car.

I just hear Matt Farrah from The smoking tire hit a million miles on his Lexus.

I think 93 is a bit overkill? But if you don't mind paying for it do your thing I guess.

Tbh I don't think I've ever seen 93 lol.

Usually only 87, 89, 91.

Im the opposite in NY, now that I think about it, I dont really see 91. I believe its 87, 89, and 93?

Is 91 and 93 the same? Why do some places have 91 as the highest and some 93?

Back
Top Bottom