\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just like folks be getting upset when they get called out online for being wrong, right? :lol:

I just really highly doubt you found one with those miles at that price and it was a clean title...not a big deal obviously but in my opinion $43k and $35k are pretty far off and would change payments significantly and probably not be cross shopped when looking. The comment about getting $10k off a used car was more alarming to me, that just isn't happening and anyone thats been through the buying process before knows this.

We can agree to disagree it's fine. I have absolutely no reason to lie about a car I have no intention on buying

In terms of getting the 5-10k off off of a used car it's possible. Literally watched my pops talk his way to getting a 2016 V6 TLX that was stickered 23k to 18k with literally no effort

If it's different for German luxury vehicles I've been put on game

I definitely saw one with 16k miles for 35k a few days ago, should've bookmarked the link.

One I posted has 12k miles and is being sold for 43k

Is it really that far off?

Folks be so pressed to be "right" arguing semantics on the internet.

Acting like I said he can get one for 20k or some **** :lol:

One off’s dont count. Look at the other hundred listings, they arent those numbers you claiming from 1-2 listings you saw.

A8C8C9B5-B8E1-4F11-A29D-C0B65C64D313.jpeg

27A66932-090C-441C-91B4-E9F538D91A08.jpeg

527EC626-6B5C-49EE-9F94-8295AA41A1A0.jpeg

New shoes. Firestone firehawk indy 500’s

275/305 size

Love the way they ride!

bruh
u gonna make me grab that hellcat
**** still sitting and calling me
3 years in
my scat pack starting to not feel like its enough
Saw one jus like this rolling down 80 in Berkeley today. That blue really does hit different seein it in person ...had dealer plates on it too so he must have jus copped

Just like folks be getting upset when they get called out online for being wrong, right? :lol:

I just really highly doubt you found one with those miles at that price and it was a clean title...not a big deal obviously but in my opinion $43k and $35k are pretty far off and would change payments significantly and probably not be cross shopped when looking. The comment about getting $10k off a used car was more alarming to me, that just isn't happening and anyone thats been through the buying process before knows this. You aren't going to be able to haggle a dealer THAT much off the price, no matter what.

Autotrader. Not sure how you're looking. But going onto Autotrader sorting by lowest and deeming that the lowest price humanly possible isn't deal worthy footwork. Just saying. If you don't think you can good a M4 example for 35 idk what to say player

Attachments

• 2429E037-4F8E-417A-997F-B477956B23B5.png
    2429E037-4F8E-417A-997F-B477956B23B5.png
    990 KB · Views: 20
  • FF0AFCA8-7D2F-4072-B6AD-335C65689014.png
    FF0AFCA8-7D2F-4072-B6AD-335C65689014.png
    833 KB · Views: 18
  • A9B6B6CC-04E5-4F03-97CB-E929C3E2F495.png
    A9B6B6CC-04E5-4F03-97CB-E929C3E2F495.png
    952 KB · Views: 17
  • 1F38FD8A-EA29-459F-9D94-300C205895FF.png
    1F38FD8A-EA29-459F-9D94-300C205895FF.png
    957.2 KB · Views: 18
Autotrader. Not sure how you're looking. But going onto Autotrader sorting by lowest and deeming that the lowest price humanly possible isn't deal worthy footwork. Just saying. If you don't think you can good a M4 example for 35 idk what to say player

Yet none of those are listed for $35k :lol:

I dont know where y'all live but in my state after all fees all of those are going to be over $40k if you get them for the listed price. The sales tax alone (3% in my state) makes all 3/4 of those over $40k before any added dealer fees. You are not going to haggle them down to $35k with all fees included, unless you had a trade in that somehow you had a lot of equity in, its just not happening. I know theres other people that work in the car business in here that can attest to that but whatever, in a year or 2 you'll be right.

We can agree to disagree it's fine. I have absolutely no reason to lie about a car I have no intention on buying

In terms of getting the 5-10k off off of a used car it's possible. Literally watched my pops talk his way to getting a 2016 V6 TLX that was stickered 23k to 18k with literally no effort

If it's different for German luxury vehicles I've been put on game

No problem, I just know that dealers aren't able to cut that much and still make profit, I've been through the buying process countless times and never seen that kind of price cut on a used car. There could always be an exception of course, but thats not the norm for sure.

Demonology got his warranty denied because he used different size tires and had a differential brace installed.

It sounds like BS but I'm sure u know all dealerships are like this.

Whether a warranty claim is denied or approved has nothing to do with the dealership.
They submit the claim to the manufacturer and it goes from there.
For really tricky ones they will sometimes even send someone to the dealership to look at the car

Since when is anyone ever quoting a car price with the taxes and fees rolled in during a casual conversation. No one has time for that. :lol:

Take it how you want bruhs

I highly doubt any of those M4's are considered good M4's for those prices ranges? Dead *** you'd be a fool to buy one at that price and thinking that you got a steal or even a good deal. There's a reason why they are listed that low of a price and they're gonna come with a **** ton of problems long term. Just compare the prices of the cars that you listed from ****ty dealerships same year, close number of miles to an M4 being sold from authorized BMW dealership and if it's CPO'd just subtract 2k from the price. I haven't even searched the difference in prices but I assure you it's around 10-15k+.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom