\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Since getting a Porsche 911 next year when my current lease ends isn't looking plausible (at the moment), I'm interested in getting another 4-Series if the 2020 is appealing. Not that I'm mad about this decision either. I truly love my car, more than I thought I would.
What is making you consider the 4 series instead of an Audi or MB, or even Infiniti cars of the same class?

Damn son that actually made a bigger difference than I thought it would. Nice work. How much do shops usually charge for that?
Bro, that was my same reaction! Makes a world of a difference & adds another dimension to the cars overall appearance. The shop charged $150 per wheel & that includes unmounting/remounting tire/wheel+ balancing...not bad at all for $150 a wheel

How do you feel about how they turned out? If you get a chance can you post some before and after in sunlight, if not no biggie. Looks good.
I absolutely love em! Very clean & polished finish. Out with the graphite grey & in with the gloss black. The shop did great work & the end product met & exceeded all expectations. I have only before pics as of right now because I haven't taken the car out since puttin the rims back on. Raining here today & tmrw so maybe this weekend I'll take some pics outside. Hope the following pics help
20190424_104621.jpg
20190424_104620.jpg
20190424_104552.jpg
20181007_182512.jpg

Attachments

• 20190424_104615.jpg
    20190424_104615.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 1
20170418_114410.jpg
20170628_154543.jpg
some more pics, in the other pics...the rims look a lil scuffed but they're not...it's some paste wax the shop applied to the wheels but didn't clean off 100%
That thing lookin REAL MEAN, hide your children it might inhale them. Anything else planned for the summer or this year?

I absolutely love em! Very clean & polished finish. Out with the graphite grey & in with the gloss black. The shop did great work & the end product met & exceeded all expectations. I have only before pics as of right now because I haven't taken the car out since puttin the rims back on. Raining here today & tmrw so maybe this weekend I'll take some pics outside. Hope the following pics help
20190424_104621.jpg
20190424_104620.jpg
20190424_104552.jpg
20181007_182512.jpg
Chally looks clean just needs a small drop and some more rubber in the rear. :smile:
Also what is up with that BEAUTIFUL beast behind the chally? I spy a green mist 70 chevelle :nerd:.

That thing lookin REAL MEAN, hide your children it might inhale them. Anything else planned for the summer or this year?
Lol thanks family, luckily I don't have kids haha. Yes, just 1 last cosmetic mod and that is to wrap all the grey moldings to gloss black and that completes the look. And probably in a year and half start building the engine...supercharger, longtube headers, cam, roll cage and drag radials I CANNOT WAIT lol

Chally looks clean just needs a small drop and some more rubber in the rear. :smile:
Also what is up with that BEAUTIFUL beast behind the chally? I spy a green mist 70 chevelle :nerd:.
100 % agreed...she's still riding on the factory stance and tires...that wheel gap tho haha. Meatier rubber will be added once the build starts. Yes sir that is a green mist 70 Chevelle...still has all its original factory paint with new clearcoat...straight fire. That was @ a carshow last year...can you believe they gave 1st place to a 89 Riviera? Over a 454 Chevelle. Ot was definitely rigged because the Riviera owner was friends with the lounge owner

30 day holds ain't nothing new.
Being fined for watching isn't anything new.
It's pretty hard to get stuck at a show you can risk going thru it but you might get town taxed.
Dont play the race card fam. Sideshows are diverse.
It's all these cats that arent from Oakland or dont live in Oakland coming to slide that are the problem.
If it passes you will get like 2 warnings before it's a felony
Whats town taxed?

Back
Top Bottom