\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Took her out today with a big cheesy :Don my face!
20190612_132544.jpg
20190612_132623.jpg
20190612_145755.jpg

Do you have a film over your lens?

i love those rear window louvers on your challenger :nthat:
Thanks fam! Appreciate the compliment. I was hesitant @ first because in my opinion louvers don't look good in pictures but I one day saw a Chally with them & it helped a lot that the Chally was black like mine. Once I saw them in person it was a no brainer. Adds a nice little dose of retro to the cars image. Louvers & t-tops are a forgotten art in the auto industry! I want to get the GoWing spoiler soo bad on it but it requires sanding of the paint & new stripes & there's no way around it I called soo many shops and they all said the same thing. I can never be ok with losing any of the cars original factory paint

Anyone use Royal Purple engine oil before? I’m gonna switch from Mobile1 to purple to give it a try.

I used to run royal purple in my jdm cars before I switched to liquimoly or motul that meet European car specs.

I liked it and would recommend.

I run penzoil in da hemi

Make sure to check ur oil level.

I out 7 quarts in da hemi, after 3000 miles i never checked thenoil level and did an oil change and emptyed maybe 6 quarts of oil.

Dodge manual says to check at every fill up

The thing is my man works on hella hellcats and other high performance cars so im wondering why mines was driven

Im for sure getting a dash cam now.

Someone recommend one in here a while ago can yall post it again?
I want something not in the way/ sleek/ factory looking.

and u wonder why not to buy used
if the mechanics were beating ur hemi
imagine what the og owner was doing
Bruh i beat on my hemi too so idgaf.

The car was designed to be abused.

My question is about the morality and ethics behind the decision.

I dont give a damn about a car if we being honest.
It can all be fixed/ replaced.

I wanna get a dashcam and take it back there when i need some work done

Back
Top Bottom