\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

C8150FCD-C848-4E89-A566-11FDAAD0A388.png
045C40F8-12A5-41F6-8109-FB3768F6AC78.jpeg
CCC2258A-429A-485F-9E5F-30F12081FF86.jpeg
F10CCA2F-67FC-4FC6-BE41-4CB68152EA63.jpeg
What yall think of da Plymouth satellite

GT4 looks cool. I just wish they went with a detuned 4.0 from the GT3 rather than a new engine based on their turbocharged motors. My biggest issue with the GT4 has always been it's lack of GT car pedigree (the last GT4 had a DFI engine from the 997.2 Carrera S for example). Still should be an awesome car.

BBI always builds such sick cars

BBi is an awesome shop. They did some work on my RS. First class operation all the way around.

Ironically, I literally just got these in the mail a few minutes ago:

12D26E0B-1C09-4846-9B80-309098DEF2B9.jpeg

This the moment I've been waiting for and now it's decision time.
What's this do to the market value on the 2016 gt4?
Do I go buy a 2016 when people start selling them to buy the new one, or do I try to get an allocation for the new one and hope they hold value like most GT cars?

Yeah that seems like a difficult decision.

Both great but u dont wanna lose money on ur purchase

Yeah that seems like a difficult decision.

Both great but u dont wanna lose money on ur purchase
Yea and if I play it right on either one, I shouldn't.

Ultimately it'll probably come down to how they price this new one. If msrp is close to the same as the 2016 gt4 was ill probably go that route if I can get one without a markup. If they're a lot higher than the old ones, I'll probably just look for a low mile 2016 in a good spec

Yea and if I play it right on either one, I shouldn't.

Ultimately it'll probably come down to how they price this new one. If msrp is close to the same as the 2016 gt4 was ill probably go that route if I can get one without a markup. If they're a lot higher than the old ones, I'll probably just look for a low mile 2016 in a good spec
You have one more option, Da Hemi :evil:

Jk theres just something about a Porsche that no one can replicate

They're going to build a metric ton of the new GT4 (and all subsequent GT cars). You shouldn't have any problem getting one at sticker. Heck, you can get new GT3RS for under sticker right now. Supply far outweighs demand for these cars.

GT4 configurator is live btw.

They're going to build a metric ton of the new GT4 (and all subsequent GT cars). You shouldn't have any problem getting one at sticker. Heck, you can get new GT3RS for under sticker right now. Supply far outweighs demand for these cars.

GT4 configurator is live btw.

Thanks. 122k for a spec I want and that doesn't include the fact I'd like to do PTS if I'm actually going to spec a brand new Porsche. Idk if the new one is worth $30+ thousand over a highly optioned low mile 2016 I could find.

Thanks. 122k for a spec I want and that doesn't include the fact I'd like to do PTS if I'm actually going to spec a brand new Porsche. Idk if the new one is worth $30+ thousand over a highly optioned low mile 2016 I could find.

I've heard they're not offering PTS on the GT4.

Isn't PCCB a waste tho nelson999 nelson999
No I wouldn't say so. Just very expensive to replace if you're tracking the car alot. On the street they'll last forever. The stopping is incredible and the weight difference can be felt in the steering. I just don't think I'd spend the 10k myself if I were ordering a brand new car. But buying a used one where it doesn't really make a difference on price I'd try to get a car that has pccb

Back
Top Bottom