\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

C8528341-284F-442A-B6E0-CB796EF3FA16.jpeg
I was thinking about putting 30% tints on the front windshield

I already got 20 all around

Y’all think that’s overkill? Cops been letting me rock in NY so far

I loved my tinted windshield at 50% but NYPD was busting some serious balls on the windshield, so I took it off.

I loved my tinted windshield at 50% but NYPD was busting some serious balls on the windshield, so I took it off.

Yea i been lucky so far even with my 20%. Been pulled over for other **** but I always roll my windows down. They’re more interested if I got drugs in my car or other dumb ****. Only thing I hate is when the suns out it doesn’t even look like I have tints sometimes :ohwell:. I don’t want to deal with NYPD anymore than I have to so I think I’ll just leave it like it is

Idk how you guys can drive with a tinted windshield. I have a hard enough time seeing at night as is. I find myself driving at night with my front windows down because I can’t see **** peripherally with em up. :lol:
you get used to it quickly

Yea i been lucky so far even with my 20%. Been pulled over for other **** but I always roll my windows down. They’re more interested if I got drugs in my car or other dumb ****. Only thing I hate is when the suns out it doesn’t even look like I have tints sometimes :ohwell:. I don’t want to deal with NYPD anymore than I have to so I think I’ll just leave it like it is

Do you drive at night? I got 5 percent all around for that stealth but it's a ***** to drive at night

Idk how you guys can drive with a tinted windshield. I have a hard enough time seeing at night as is. I find myself driving at night with my front windows down because I can’t see **** peripherally with em up. :lol:

Back when I used to go to work at 5AM, waking up to that was so nerve-wracking.

I think its mostly surroundings

8DFDEDC6-8EC1-4122-A9C9-D3472B2EAC42.jpeg

Ended up getting a rental for a week, they put me in a corolla lol Not a bad daily car, actually might be an option once wifey starts looking to replace her car next year. Probably keep her current Camry as a third car so I have a daily in case the GTI acts up.

Sigh getting that itch to buy something, and just say F the projects I already have in the air.
giphy.gif

It is hard to do what is right, weather getting nice I want to drop the top on something.

5% tint all around, front windshield at the top have a little tint on it as well but nothing crazy. got to abuse it since AZ allows it.

Sigh getting that itch to buy something, and just say F the projects I already have in the air.
giphy.gif

It is hard to do what is right, weather getting nice I want to drop the top on something.
I get that new car itch every 6 months. I usually always sell or trade 2/5 cars/projects to keep things fresh

Ur that guy?
:smh:
I only see fat females waiting in drivethru
No shade
Lol right as i placed my order they said the computers went down or something but my order was still in. I just didn’t wanna hunt another fast food joint down :lol:

Back
Top Bottom