\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I’ve been itching for a new car, but still need to paydown on car I own but I’m getting close to saying F it and just sell it and pay off whatever remaining as a loan. Not having a car payment would help me stack money a lot easier but idk.

It will be the new challenger/charger.
you know this.

And markup on a Vette?

LOL Bro GM is expecting to push a record number of these, why do you think they switched to mid-engine, went european on the styling AND priced it under 60k....

There might be a bottleneck for the first 6 months as production gets started, but these are literally going to be everywhere just like mustangs and challengers.

A0A785F5-6D5E-44CC-B8AF-992F259B845E.jpeg
A27CC764-D032-4FEF-B41F-FF30C4DE6126.jpeg

Haven’t posted in here in a while. Got a dual range model 3 couple months ago. Need to get bigger wheels, lower it, and paint the calipers. MIGHT put a wrap on the car not sure yet.

if i remember correctly, don't you work at a mercedes dealership?

I think they should have kept the circle tails from the c6 similar to how Porsche keeps the same front lights.

Would have been nice

I think anyone with half a a brain knows thats an apple to oranges comparison :lol:

To be honest I think out of all of them Porsche is the only one worth its steep price tag.

I get that. That’s why I couldn’t agree with your statement on the Audis. I get it you had a bad experience with one but saying something like an RS 5 or RS 7 are in the same realm as any VW is laughable to me. Hell, even the S model Audi’s.

my R35 quirks comes from the R36 not existing yet...

Im actually with you on the GTR love, it gets hate because its a Nissan but some of these same dudes love trash *** Altimas and Maximas :lol: and yes I know they are not the same price point.

Yea. They also mounted the motor and trans as low as possible
So is there any info on how heavy it will be? Not really sure if being mid engine affects the weight of the car. I know it affects the weight distribution but I’m curious if it’ll be any lighter than the previous gen which was already a mid 11s car bone stock so maybe it’ll be in the 10s

LOL Bro GM is expecting to push a record number of these, why do you think they switched to mid-engine, went european on the styling AND priced it under 60k....

There might be a bottleneck for the first 6 months as production gets started, but these are literally going to be everywhere just like mustangs and challengers.

Challengers nd Chargers cost 30k tho

Yea man they really shoulda made it slower, more cumbersome to drive and wasted interior space with a shifter.... I just love to grip that stick naw i mean?
I feel like alot of the people who talk crap about manuals cant even drive them. I feel sad yall wont ever get to know how fun it actually is down shifting powershifting popping clutches......
What it feels like to be in full control of a vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom