\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

BMWs are garbage, you should cop da hemi

mitch-mcconnell-smirk.jpg

if its a 6 speed cop it :evil:

mint e46 m3s going up one just sold dam near 100k a few weeks ago :lol:

Exactly what I’ve been telling myself. The longer I wait the harder it’s going to get to find one that hasn’t been ragged out and abused.

BMWs are garbage, you should cop da hemi

mitch-mcconnell-smirk.jpg

I already have a ‘19 5.0. Only way I could ever see myself in any Dodge is if it’s a Hellcat. And my money not long enough for that yet.

20190810_220941.jpg
I love this damn truck. Been getting hella compliments/ thumbs up. I think the only thing it's missing is the aggressive sound, but mods are soon to come.

Dope truck. When my lease on my truck is up I'm coppin the Raptor if Ram doesnt start makin a 6.4L 1500

My cousin bought his Raptor like a year and a half ago. Everytime I see pictures I'm like hmm maybe I'll jus let my wife daily my truck and I'll get one of those.... Haha

Screenshot_20190811-073202_Instagram.jpg

Not messing with any car with hail damage and all that repaint.

And lets say the poster is right that its all PDR for the rest of the damage, any good pdr guy is charging 100 per dent. So every 10 you are at 1k.

Nah man that car isnt worth the hassle

Not messing with any car with hail damage and all that repaint.

And lets say the poster is right that its all PDR for the rest of the damage, any good pdr guy is charging 100 per dent. So every 10 you are at 1k.

Nah man that car isnt worth the hassle
It was probably pedestrian damage if we keeping it a buck

Was playing against a gtr tonight on the highway, my baby gtr kept up only because other driver was scared to push it to make me look bad but I appreciated it. I was pushing my little 3.7 engine hard, burn through 50 miles of gas in that ride home of constant pulls but was worth it. I will have a GTR by 2 years. I don’t want no other car but this, time to grind like no other.

Back
Top Bottom