\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I feel bad for people who have to use those ugly front plates though, that’s the biggest crime of that story.

Not even that big of a deal. Especially if your plate flows with the car. I know not every state offers options in colors but it helps. Whats ugly (imo) is the ones off centered

Front plate is required in MT

20190815_220105.jpg
20190809_091139.jpg
20190804_222054.jpg

Not even that big of a deal. Especially if your plate flows with the car. I know not every state offers options in colors but it helps. Whats ugly (imo) is the ones off centered

20190815_220105.jpg
20190809_091139.jpg
20190804_222054.jpg
That’s dope the way you did the contrast in the grill. Looks really good

20190815_220105.jpg
20190809_091139.jpg
20190804_222054.jpg

That white trim you painted looks hideous.

Looking to get my wife and I a bigger SUV in a few months. Gonna be looking at the Acadia/Traverse, Telluride/Palisade, Atlas and Ascent most likely. Trying to go no more than like $35k total.

Just discovered the Subaru Ascent last night, and based on the pics I'm seeing I kinda like it. Anyone have any experiences with those?

(I know I'm not getting da hemi, or an M3...sorry)

Looking to get my wife and I a bigger SUV in a few months. Gonna be looking at the Acadia/Traverse, Telluride/Palisade, Atlas and Ascent most likely. Trying to go no more than like $35k total.

Just discovered the Subaru Ascent last night, and based on the pics I'm seeing I kinda like it. Anyone have any experiences with those?

Check out da pilot

Atlas is the best in that class IMO

Should check out an M4

Back
Top Bottom