\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Thats baby girl

N66vPATW3awhF9ZXXPM7r8ZJwD2Qfi1oCCZPwSfnaYf6L-AAkEHkOycFcWv4UhFSg66VIUrtY0UJVp5k7NhsC3RGhOYNze-dcennnIhU54Yrnf2OeSal3OiWW5Ew5VxftD-KIqVNuGPOR2N2gQeWryf5I3biJi1dnP69WELQ8Hk4XOudbrZOWbZ_mVzfNA7kU508QzsMmqE_yEPHjxt1fI9BTh2QBadtIIPhB067pDLFuVSEitQDkzjmEvBxPOoXgajokyIDG5lHa4ezT3LI9IJ3_NYqWJF9pMKZLk2P7YTiJU9G12dkLVkJ6M7_IWVuaJkr3JLz2r8jr3bGnUHKdowy14a-1Jx91yYCLTpjPARXAzdTvm9BjMTc6o9dhchiZ1roAsOPbe1KIlEnauaUYBmiH2pQCKSzttDw9P6codUyfzXYYYR9VqZvqjj1rv9miOgodakr5PtjmN9QgRfGgV4X3JC5Dvro5ttsqkverSmLv84NFK9R7ulaTmmutxjKLcKzsXcD-4Og9q8yf7NrFtIBIPHkG0ECO-PZdXkjQU7wkDE98_prS91V181LucErRILk9OzJT1UATuO5__6vc4Usn1WhBQDlV1U70Ug34X_gxc1r3V_ya9VHbvCgCQJgPfc_-BpDEK24H3lWk9KCrz0FPMDgvlo=w1165-h655-no

I'm at 900 in 10 days...I need to chill. You change the oil after 1k or nah?
Nah I’m a wait till 5k
Even that’s 1k miles early
And I know I coulda changed at 1k
But I’m not gonna be anal about it
It’s 6k or 6 months I believe
Whichever comes first

Not sure if dodge does this but sometimes there’s a special “break in oil” that’s put in from the factory and that’s why they tell you to wait the 6k miles and then after that you can change it all you want.
Nah I’m a wait till 5k
Even that’s 1k miles early
And I know I coulda changed at 1k
But I’m not gonna be anal about it
It’s 6k or 6 months I believe
Whichever comes first

I have heard about the break in oil on some cars, but don't know which manufacturers use it.

Don't remember what the manual for the mustang said, but I remember having to take it easy for the first 1k miles. I think I changed the oil right after 1k tho. The raptor just says don't tow or labor the engine for the first 600 miles.
Hella people and "experts" on the message boards are anal about it. Like changes at 600, 3000, 5000 miles...I'll probably change it at 3k and then every 5k.

Not sure if dodge does this but sometimes there’s a special “break in oil” that’s put in from the factory and that’s why they tell you to wait the 6k miles and then after that you can change it all you want.
Yeah that’s true
But hellcat is 6k or 6 months
After EVERY change regardless

The 2020 RS6 Avant is coming to the US! Pretty big news for me, since this has been my dream car since the last gen. came out in 2013. I gotta be patient when I'm buying one though, since Audi's lose value so fast...

I like the previous one more but that's one sick ride. Those are some big *** wheels.

how much did it run u
I bought the Adam's Polishes kit which includes the buffer/pads/microfibers/light magnet to check end result for swirls & few other things for $500. I did the entire job in about 7 hours. Tested the stuff & my skills on my sister in laws Accord before doing my Challenger lol...came out pretty good

And would you say its worth it?
It is def worth it especially if you do multiple coats. Water literally slides right off the car. I did my coating over 2 years ago but over time some swirling did come back. Now my plan is to clear bra the entire car sometime next summer instead of re-doing the ceramic coating. In my experience the ceramic coating is another layer of clear coat on top of your cars factory clear coat. So just like weather elements, improper washing techniques, can mess up your factory clear coat the same applies to a ceramic coating if you're not careful. The only answer to totally prevent that from happening is clear bra

Back
Top Bottom