\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IMG_3023.JPG
IMG_3025.JPG

Chip Foose Prowler I believe.
IMG_3027.JPG

I had the wrong lens with me on this day couldn't get closer.
IMG_3032.JPG
IMG_3039.JPG
IMG_3042.JPG
IMG_3045.JPG

I don't know what I like about this car but I do, perhaps it being from my city or the quirkiness.
IMG_3049.JPG
IMG_3051.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3052.JPG
    IMG_3052.JPG
    359.3 KB · Views: 268
With these hands of mine man car would blow up. I can not physically build the engine how I want, I just have a vision in my head how I want it to look. What attributes I want from this car and that car added put into my car. I knew what horsepower I wanted in the car and after talking over with the shop building the engine we backed the number down. Factoring in the relative weight of the car and the need to go wider in the rear on tires, then needing to tub the rear end because their is only so much room available for tire width on the car. We eventually settled on around 525/550.
Seems excessive for 500hp. I'm sure a smaller slick would suffice

I highly doubt simple mod vs simple mod a 328 is beating a 3.0t q50. But I’ll do some searching on YouTube to see what a fast 328 look like.

I mean my initial statement was a 328, with 90 hp less, is only slightly slower than a q50.

A mod for mod kinda look and hey, I woudnt even be surprised if the 328 was quicker. :lol:

Nah i wasnt there. Never been to SEMA in my life. Just been peeping the whips through the internet for the last 8 yrs.

Did you get a chance to talk to the officer, I didn't make it over until Friday morning and saw the police tape.

did my man say 525?

tf lol I feel like bigger isn’t always better with tire sizes in regards to grip.

6.9 seconds for both
DAMNNN 6.9 seconds for quarter mile? Bro, your ****s faster than a Demon...why do you want to sell it? Lol What's your 0-60? 2.5 seconds or lower?

He said 6.9 for BOTH
:lol:
Lol I had to do a doubletake, but he most likely miss read your post because if his Scats @ 6.9 for 1/4 I NEEDS TO KNOW his mod list :rofl:#'s you posted are impressive & just about what Dodge advertises the Scats at...wonder what those #s can be with wider rubber. And you achieved your times with or without launch control?

Lol I had to do a doubletake, but he most likely miss read your post because if his Scats @ 6.9 for 1/4 I NEEDS TO KNOW his mod list :rofl:#'s you posted are impressive & just about what Dodge advertises the Scats at...wonder what those #s can be with wider rubber. And you achieved your times with or without launch control?
ive never used launch control :lol:

Back
Top Bottom