\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Boredom
Straight pipe the 5.0?
I’m sure I can find someone still working
Do the electric cut outs
This man knows wassup. Straight pipe is cool and all but the drone and loudness gets annoying at times.
I've been using these
53$ cutouts
Work great have no issues. Had a exhaust shop weld these to some vbands and clamped straight to the headers so when I flip the switch it dumps straight from the headers and echos off the ground

Who in the informed car world would spend a dime with Hennessey? Can't believe they are still in business

Boredom
Straight pipe the 5.0?
I’m sure I can find someone still working

if you dont care about your neighbors and its not your daily straight pipe it but other than that no...
ill straight pipe one day the pops flames and the sound is way too cool to pass up :lol:
no tune straight pipe with stock mufflers...

Was supposed to go off roading for the first time this weekend but that got cancelled. Quarantine got me bored as hell so needed to flex the suspension a bit lmao

49695033041_111d717a81_h.jpg

RIP my ears. Not a fan of straight piped v12s.
Had to Google that blue one you posted. The car looks cool but I thought it was a early 80s model to find out it's an 01 :lol:

Yup, Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0! Those ones with the fixed headlights are when VW just bought Lamborghini and was making them with much better switchgear and overall qualify (compared to pre VW-owned company). Always loved the Diablo!

Even though it was raining Monday, the car for delivered. My wife had bought herself a newer car from an exotic dealer out of state early this month. It's a rather rare car! Only 349 built for 2018 and only 47 imported for the model year. We think it could be a 1 of 1 with the combo.

1584652216272_image2.jpg
1584652216273_image1.jpg
1584652859819_image1.jpg
1584652859818_image3.jpg
image4.jpg

For those who may not know, it's a 2018 Jaguar F-Type SVR. 575 hp, AWD, 8-sp ZF, carbon fiber rear spoiler, & a crazy loud stock exhaust! It's Ultra Blue Metallic (so cool in the sun) with Pimento red full leather. Seat & interior color is not as bright as the pic shows. It's more of a wine red or like the name, the color of the pit of an olive. In person, it's GORGEOUS!! Finally stopped raining yesterday and we took it out for a short ride and got gas. Wife missed having a V8 and still wanted AWD. It's really nice in person.

Last edited:

Thanks buddy. I'll let her know. It's her car. She researched it, found it and bought it. She does very well for herself at work & we have no kids so why not. It's impressive. And just under 10K on the odometer it's in reality outstanding shape. A teeny chip on the lift gate and a small scratch by the gas door but all in all, it's great. She understood she wasn't getting a brand new car. Traded in her 2016 TTs for it. She had a Mustang GT when we met and when it was time, she wanted an AWD sports car. She always loved the Audi. Great car, dependable, just no sound. This thing, almost double the hp and the sound is just WOW!!!

u keep ur yellow lights for the middle halos?
i changed mines to white thru the menu and i love it so much more
Yeah, I had the white ones on since I bought the car but changed it to yellow thru the menu last year & have left it that way. White setting is dope too but I feel the yellow contrasts better with an all black car

Back
Top Bottom