\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

47457FA1-C2C5-4601-8BAD-39493FAB968A.jpeg
Da V6 smh

8379B82A-4193-4E13-81DE-4BBE26BECEBD.jpeg
Da fiddy

Found a 16 Austin yellow M3 for 47K in NJ. Think I can talk them down to 45
This is all your fault !!! I went into a local dealer to check some things out for work and ended up finding a " brand new " 2018 M4 competition that they never were able to move so that just put it waaaaaaaaay back behind **** on a back lot. Only has 18mi on it and sticker on it is 85k and the last sale price tag hanging in the window is 65k. My wife is into the car so I was thinking of putting my raptor plans on hold and surprising her with this if and only IF he will let in go somewhere in the 50's

This car was never in out 5yr car plans and just came about only after you posted about finding your deal so I am blaming you. Lol

F47FE355-7E54-45BE-A7AB-04D0A0C4EA02.jpeg

Just a taste of what i found today. 11 acres full of classic cars. Impalas,Cadillacs,thunderbirds,grand torinos,mustangs, international scouts,jeep wagoneers ,broncos etc . All of them (entire car) are for sale with the drivetrains still in them.

Found a 62 impala with a 327 and a 70 with a 350 for 600 . Gonna go back tomorrow and get some more pictures,maybe a price for that 62 :lol:

F47FE355-7E54-45BE-A7AB-04D0A0C4EA02.jpeg

Just a taste of what i found today. 11 acres full of classic cars. Impalas,Cadillacs,thunderbirds,grand torinos,mustangs, international scouts,jeep wagoneers ,broncos etc . All of them (entire car) are for sale with the drivetrains still in them.

Found a 62 impala with a 327 and a 70 with a 350 for 600 . Gonna go back tomorrow and get some more pictures,maybe a price for that 62 :lol:
damn that's fire.

when I have the space I wanna cop an old phymouth belvedere gut it and throw in a 454bbc or big bloc molar with drag radials and ladder bars

Anyone have or know anyone who owns an Audi A5 or A6? Looking to purchase a new car (leaning towards certified if mileage is low) within the next year and read that these were nicer then the more recent E-class models.

Primarily looking at something with a comfortable ride and quiet cabin but still has some power to it (currently own a Subaru BRZ).

damn that's fire.

when I have the space I wanna cop an old phymouth belvedere gut it and throw in a 454bbc or big bloc molar with drag radials and ladder bars
Dont know how you feel about sedans but they may have had one there. Got busy today so i might go back tomorrow or Saturday.

Anyone have or know anyone who owns an Audi A5 or A6? Looking to purchase a new car (leaning towards certified if mileage is low) within the next year and read that these were nicer then the more recent E-class models.

Primarily looking at something with a comfortable ride and quiet cabin but still has some power to it (currently own a Subaru BRZ).
i have driven both, and own an sq5. With that said, of the two you mentioned i would go for the a6. The 4 cylinder in the a5 is kind of boring, but the a6 is a little too big for my liking. I would recommend looking for a very slightly used s5 sb or s4, get the 3.0 and in a smaller package than the a6.

Bought my last NA mod, once I install the test pipes, I’m hoping to get car tuned this weekend, if I hit 330whp I’ll be happy and content. 048D03C5-53DF-44C5-B43E-C40F80145CDD.jpeg

proud in myself getting this all done within 2 months of buying car.

close. it's a '95 993 motor with a VarioRam intake from a '96-'98 993. all stuffed into an '87 911.
Dammit :lol: i was paying more attention to the engine than the body of the car.
Speaking off the 993 i saw this thing last year at the concourse de’elegance

Back
Top Bottom