\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Gti and sq5 are two fun *** cars tho :smokin my wife drives a boring *** Acadia. :lol:

I’m pretty happy with it. I drive like an ******* on my way to work at 6am with empty roads and get 30mpg.

need to get a tune once the warranty is up and that will probably be it.

On a manual you mean right? They stopped making manual audis

What? A brake hold function, dont have to put your foot on the brake. Usually activates when you come to a complete stop (after turning it on first) or loke on Benz’s you just push the brake pedal extra hard.

Nothing to do with transmission.

What? A brake hold function, dont have to put your foot on the brake. Usually activates when you come to a complete stop (after turning it on first) or loke on Benz’s you just push the brake pedal extra hard.

Nothing to do with transmission.
I thought you meant when you are on a hill in a manual and you take your foot off the break to push the clutch in some cars brakes will hold for a second or two so you don’t roll backwards. For people who aren’t great at driving a manual.

my Audi does not have what you are describing. That I know off at least. I’m not taking my foot of the brake unless I want to go. :lol:

5AF60A85-CFC4-4F87-A52F-6421298BA305.png

❤️❤️

Roared passed dude on the way home from work. He was whipping a GMC Pickup. I slowed down, dude sped up and was riding my bumper with his high beams and grille lights on. Skipped in the left lane then he busted a right. Found that funny

I thought you meant when you are on a hill in a manual and you take your foot off the break to push the clutch in some cars brakes will hold for a second or two so you don’t roll backwards. For people who aren’t great at driving a manual.

my Audi does not have what you are describing. That I know off at least. I’m not taking my foot of the brake unless I want to go. :lol:

Thats hill assist I believe.

yeah theres more to handling that 707hp
then stepping on the gas
come pull up
and ill show u a few things
Hahahahahahahahaha........I love that 700hp double standard. If it loses the guy can't handle 700hp and if it wins it's because duh it has 700hp lol

Look man it is that easy with awd and it's even easier because no breakboost need to be done from a roll. You have a point with the hellcat but not a trackhawk.

Not sure if everyone heard about the San Leandro Dodge dealership being hit, over 70 cars stolen mainly hellcats.

Looks like they're attempting to recover them, refurbish and sell at discounts.

CD9FBF99-1025-4872-B498-800C163638E1.jpeg

Last mod I added was spacers, need to lower the car but burned out from upgrading car/spending money, so taking a break from that.

These 0% apr deal on those new supras making me real tempted to trade my Z in for it lol and officially join the fast boyz crew.

Last edited:
Not sure if everyone heard about the San Leandro Dodge dealership being hit, over 70 cars stolen mainly hellcats.

Looks like they're attempting to recover them, refurbish and sell at discounts.

yeah bunch been recovered
but most of the recoveries have been dogged to death
or stripped
san leandro dodge is trash anyway though

Back
Top Bottom