\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My 0-60 and 0-100 time is good
Haven’t even tried to really do a 1/4 mile or anything
But will def soon
I woulda smoked that damn c8
00729702-7358-4992-BFAB-56D7FFD5CEC6.jpeg
im guessing that measures the rear wheels not the front lol

8A3D6EDB-003E-4FC8-9B55-9079BF7FF1D8.png

Was curious how accurate those timers are. Looks like you can get some crazy times doing a burnout. For the most part they seem to be pretty accurate if you get a clean run
1.6 seconds :lol:

I thought the demon would destroy it in a roll race. C8 is impressive as hell. Have they done the regular hellcat against it yet?

And that's just a regular corvette. You know they're going to pump those HP numbers up for the Z06 and potential ZR1. I can only imagine what a z06 will do a Dodge Suburban XL

Think it's time for Honda to offer a cheaper base NSX. Call it the NSX pure to compete with the C8 sales

Strip the NSX and remove the hybrid system in the base model. Keep it for the higher trim model.
This is a really good idea, but will never happen because the amount of money they invested in R&D...

But a NSX with a 400hp V6 with twin clutch auto or a 6spd manual... damn. Now would be a serious competitor for the C8

Last edited:
Not trying to :lol:
I just found it crazy it’s doing 2.5 0-60 stock.
I know they’re fast just not THAT fast
Make up y’all mind
One min it’s the driver
Not the car
But the minute da hemi
Put up numbers y’all start tryna discredit it
Like y’all don’t want da hemi to be great

Make up y’all mind
One min it’s the driver
Not the car
But the minute da hemi
Put up numbers y’all start tryna discredit it
Like y’all don’t want da hemi to be great
Hell I WISH those numbers were legit. But even the numbers dodge advertises are difficult to achieve with a sticky tire on a prepped track. So you got to 100 in 3.5 on the street? If true that’s amazing and definitely the fastest hellcat out there

Back
Top Bottom