\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I would clean up the leftover residue on the car and then use double sided tape to reapply. Also make sure to mask off where the badges are so you can put them back in the same place.

Had this FJ for over 8 years now and still love it.

Attachments

• 6C4D516E-E074-45BC-ADED-B6F436A4D58A.jpeg
    6C4D516E-E074-45BC-ADED-B6F436A4D58A.jpeg
    199.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 5C5017E3-50D8-426B-861A-3B8968C516CE.jpeg
    5C5017E3-50D8-426B-861A-3B8968C516CE.jpeg
    320.8 KB · Views: 192
  • 930C378F-601E-4C77-9B23-F11FE47C56EC.jpeg
    930C378F-601E-4C77-9B23-F11FE47C56EC.jpeg
    180 KB · Views: 320
****, I’d take an electric car. I’m around loud machines and diesels with no emissions all day.

I wouldn’t mind hopping in something quiet that rips.

****, I’d take an electric car. I’m around loud machines and diesels with no emissions all day.

I wouldn’t mind hopping in something quiet that rips.
Miss me with that. You want an electric car more power to you but they're not built to last theres a reason why they have terrible resale value. California is getting out of pocket by passing that new 0 emissions bill by 2045. Classics just gonna go up 🤷🏽‍♂️

I didn’t say I wanted to force everyone to drive an electric car.

these electric cars are going to be destroying super cars numbers soon, it is what it is.

internal combustion can’t compete with the torque an electric motor can make off rip.

So I'll be blacking-out all the badges on my Challenger soon. The badges on the grill are held on by tabs or pins & it's real easy to pop off and back on but the rest of them are held on by double sided tape my boy told me. Should I use some sort of adhesive/glue to stick em back on once done or 3M double sided tape?
Put demon badges on it

I didn’t say I wanted to force everyone to drive an electric car.

these electric cars are going to be destroying super cars numbers soon, it is what it is.

internal combustion can’t compete with the torque an electric motor can make off rip.
What about top speed?

So I'll be blacking-out all the badges on my Challenger soon. The badges on the grill are held on by tabs or pins & it's real easy to pop off and back on but the rest of them are held on by double sided tape my boy told me. Should I use some sort of adhesive/glue to stick em back on once done or 3M double sided tape?

For how little it costs to pay a shop to do this thats what I would do, Ive debadged all my cars up until this one and it was so much nicer just paying someone to do it right. It looks perfect like nothing was ever there because they wet sand and wax it afterwards.

For how little it costs to pay a shop to do this thats what I would do, Ive debadged all my cars up until this one and it was so much nicer just paying someone to do it right. It looks perfect like nothing was ever there because they wet sand and wax it afterwards.
That'a not a bad idea actually. I asked my dude who is the manger at the shop but they don't provide this service. I'm going to call around & see if any other shop can do it. I figured it's not so hard to do & it'll be done by my brother. Anytime I can delegate a car project to a shop I do because I'm lazy & don't trust myself lol

That'a not a bad idea actually. I asked my dude who is the manger at the shop but they don't provide this service. I'm going to call around & see if any other shop can do it. I figured it's not so hard to do & it'll be done by my brother. Anytime I can delegate a car project to a shop I do because I'm lazy & don't trust myself lol
So you want black scat pack badges?

So you want black scat pack badges?
Yup all 7 badges. R/T & the script Challenger badge on the front grill, both 392 HEMI badges on the shaker, rumble bee badge on the left & right fender & the D O D G E letters on the trunk so 7 badges altogether

Yup all 7 badges. R/T & the script Challenger badge on the front grill, both 392 HEMI badges on the shaker, rumble bee badge on the left & right fender & the D O D G E letters on the trunk so 7 badges altogether
In before someone recommends plasti dip :lol:

I’ve blacked out badges before but the amount of time it’ll take you to remove, sand, prime, paint, remove the old adhesive, add new 3m tape is not worth it. If it was just a couple badges them go for it but it’s 7 badges and you still might not end up with professional results.

I’ve seen people remove the “DODGE” on the back and I think it looks way better debadged. Especially since you want the blackout look

Back
Top Bottom