\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I can't lie I am really interested in what the coupe will do. Thing must be the closet thing to a space shuttle launch without being an astronaut.
Annotation 2020-08-10 152043.jpg
im not impressed

Not looking for specifics but how was the price all things considered. I want one but then I don't want one. I have basically covered my bases around her with an MK3 and an SC400. I just get upset with the price gouging because of The Fast & Furious.

She is rough, but she is a Supra the sky is the limit in power. Welcome to the family. What you have planned for her.

got it for 12k all stock except for the wheels and horrible paint job lol.. I always wanted one but couldn’t justify the current asking prices. so when this one came up I had to jump on it

Not going to lie, since I wrote that last post I’ve been scouring the earth for a Targa. Two months of payments on the BMW isn’t a dealbreaker. I should be able to swing it. If the right car comes up I’m pulling the trigger.

I build out a 2020 Targa 4s with the usual sport options and it was 165k. I’ll pass on that.

A solid .2 GTS is in the 130-140 range with super low miles. At the typical 160k sticker that’s some pretty decent value retention and it entices me more to pull the trigger on one.

After pulling the Carfax, I drove the car 5k miles since 2017. I was getting emails from my local dealer trying to buy the car from me and they offered 56,500. I posted it online for 65k and it sold within 24 hours. So I pretty much committed to the sale with the intent of getting a 992 S or 991.2 Targa GTS in a few months. I don’t have anything lined up to buy as of now but that may change at anytime lol. Wasted about two hours at work so far shopping online.
Damn you barely drove it lol. And damn that was a quick easy sell...a car of that caliber doesn't surprise me. Lol any results while shopping? Get the Targa man, they're so far & few & love the rear slope on em

bruh i do all of those
just celebrated by scat packs bday last weekend :lol:
Word same here, especially the slamming doors & protecting it part lol. Nice, she's 4 now? Did you cut a cake for her? The Daytonas & Scats are not SRTs one had me rolling when I 1st saw it...try telling some of these Daytona & Scat owners theirs aren't SRTs. They get super emo lol

Word same here, especially the slamming doors & protecting it part lol. Nice, she's 4 now? Did you cut a cake for her? The Daytonas & Scats are not SRTs one had me rolling when I 1st saw it...try telling some of these Daytona & Scat owners theirs aren't SRTs. They get super emo lol
Nah I ain’t cut the cake
And I just say my scat got the srt engine
In the rt trim

Last edited:
The grill is probably the only thing I won’t like about that m3, it is a pretty big “one thing” though. :lol: A six speed wagon m3 is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom