\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

4F232F77-53D7-40B3-8EF7-2805F6881A2F.jpeg
still not feelin it

That's clean! My cousin's boyfriend has the same color and done in a similar way too. I was looking at these at one point last year, but all the low mileage ones out here in Cali are still up there in price and all the low priced ones had close to 200K on them.

I caught a steal for mine. Despite the age (07) it had a lil under 100K miles. Definitely just keep your eyes peeled they go for under 15k depending on condition but look out for rust I'm in the Midwest and our cars take a beating. Toyota frames are notoriously bad at handling that salt.

I caught a steal for mine. Despite the age (07) it had a lil under 100K miles. Definitely just keep your eyes peeled they go for under 15k depending on condition but look out for rust I'm in the Midwest and our cars take a beating. Toyota frames are notoriously bad at handling that salt.

Damn, you found a good price then! I couldn't find anything under 16/17K with decent mileage out here. Pretty much the reason why I only kept my searches here too in Cali because of that rust issue as well. Toyota needs to do a new gen FJ for those Land Cruiser enthusiasts. Enjoy the new project!

Before clicking on it I was thinking the same thing. But I'm bored at work and decided to see how bad the supra was gonna gap the trackhawk. :wow: I was impressed how hard it was launching and still won with the supra having a rolling headstart. I was under the impression the b58 was handing out gap sauce to everything
Thanks for the cliffnotes, thought the Supra was IT, meh only further confirms it is trash. Toyota was lazy with the performance and just wanted to cash in on the namesake, same thing with the rumored new MR2.
4F232F77-53D7-40B3-8EF7-2805F6881A2F.jpeg
still not feelin it
It looks BETTER, but still a hard no on that grill.

Yo **** that
That's sucka price, I'd never pay anyone 100 an hour for anything Unless insurance is gonna cover it.
The only downside of buying one done is you never know if it was really done right. Pictures and receipts dont always equate to quality work.

What you building
That electric slide

zmaqbool zmaqbool thats what I need so bad just I don’t live in a house so can’t buy that and take to a self car wash :lol: . Let me know how that work out for you better than using towels. Lately I been having issue with water marks and lint for my black paint car. Starting too extremely regretting, getting this color car.

You gotta have a really good sealant or ceramic coating for the blowers to work. If you try it on some hurt *** paint like on my cars it don’t work lol

zmaqbool zmaqbool thats what I need so bad just I don’t live in a house so can’t buy that and take to a self car wash :lol: . Let me know how that work out for you better than using towels. Lately I been having issue with water marks and lint for my black paint car. Starting too extremely regretting, getting this color car.
I hear ya, I don't live in a house either but will be running a long extension cord through my living room window lol. Gotta work with what you got haha. Yeah bro, def should be better than towels. No matter how plush...they still swirl...speaking from experience lol. Blacks a pain in the *** but when maintained properly no color looks better in my personal opinion. What brand towels are you using? Are they Microfiber? Lint is wack

You gotta have a really good sealant or ceramic coating for the blowers to work. If you try it on some hurt *** paint like on my cars it don’t work lol
Lol me & my brother, we just ceramic coated our cars so I want to say should work well. Read up on proper maintenance & they say to avoid drying with towels so swirls don't re-appear. Next best thing is to go touchless with a blow dryer. It's got a high/low heat setting which I won't be using because I assume hot air can't be good for clear coat. Even with the heat off the air was warm because of the heat coming through it's motor so that should be plenty hot as is

Back
Top Bottom