\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

man if i was looking to buy a mopar this would be sick, lowkey hope it doesnt sel and i can cop a little later this year :lol:
Anderson Composite:
- Anderson Composite Dry Carbon Roof Replacement
- Anderson Composite Dry Carbon Redeye Hood
- Anderson Composite Carbon Fiber Front Grille
- Anderson Composite Carbon Fiber Front Chin Spoiler
- Anderson Composite Carbon Fiber Front & Rear WideBody Fender Flares
- Anderson Composite Carbon Fiber Side Rocker Panels
- Anderson Composite Dry Carbon Trunk
- Anderson Composite Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler
- Anderson Composite Carbon Fiber Taillight Surround
- Anderson Composite Carbon Fiber Rear Valance

It's odd the Germans are now making their performance cars AWD when the Japanese have been doing it since the early 90s

Audi was aware of the advantages of AWD with their quattro early on

I wanted to buy some te37 then I saw the total cost of all 4 wheels in size 19 :lol:... gonna be a no for me dawg (brokeboy). Guess I’ll powder coat my stock ray wheels instead:lol:.
Tell me about it I almost pulled the trigger a few times but couldnt bring myself to :lol:
Low offset 19s with the extra lip is nastyyyy

Dude at the tire shop told me Federal tires are just as good as my Continentals.

Been looking online and everyone says they are really good budget tires

Idk if I should cop or just stick to these expensive *** run flats

Dude at the tire shop told me Federal tires are just as good as my Continentals.

I think I copped Federals back in the day and it was fine. Road noise was slightly higher I think, but then again with NY streets nothing is good.

How much would that set be? Like 6?
A4130892-5DBE-4971-B10A-FFD9E2BFD071.png

the good ones around 1k a piece but the one I screenshot the other day at $850 so a set roughly with tires should run you around 5k. I’ve seen used ones for around 2-3k though but I don’t wanna go through the hassle of that.

your car I’m sure have more power than mines but I run Indy 500 and I love them, and they cheap. I used to have those extreme contact continentals and can’t notice a difference from the Indy 500 and those. I can floor it at the light and no spin whatsoever, I take turns on the highway like I’m a race car driver with no issues, like 120mph on those wide turns just for fun:lol:

but granted I live in Arizona so summer all year round so I can get away using summer tires all year

Speaking of tires I decided to finally show the mustang some love after neglecting it for almost two years. Copped a new sway bar cause I snapped the old one somehow, got some subframe braces, and some Toyo R888R’s. Gah damn these tires are sticky af. The only downside is I had to get a lower profile and they don’t fill out the wheel wells like my old Michelins.

54019456-FF15-4F7D-A025-A5DD5396FE18.jpeg

Speaking of tires I decided to finally show the mustang some love after neglecting it for almost two years. Copped a new sway bar cause I snapped the old one somehow, got some subframe braces, and some Toyo R888R’s. Gah damn these tires are sticky af. The only downside is I had to get a lower profile and they don’t fill out the wheel wells like my old Michelins.

54019456-FF15-4F7D-A025-A5DD5396FE18.jpeg
Looks monstrous 👍. Are they 295's?

If you don't have at least 305s on your muscle car what are you doing with ya self?
You could never go wrong with more rubber. 345s or better for me sir
I want to put about 305s on my Challenger but I'm seeing for Scats it may not be possible, biggest I can go is I believe 295 & that too might be pushing it. 100% agree with your statement- you could never go wrong with more rubber & I'll add braking power to that. The size of tire we can get depends on the size of rims we have- is that correct? What's the biggest tire I can go with on my 20 inch by 9 inch stock rims? Damn the 345s you got- those are custom ordered? That's a BIG tire lol

I want to put about 305s on my Challenger but I'm seeing for Scats it may not be possible, biggest I can go is I believe 295 & that too might be pushing it. 100% agree with your statement- you could never go wrong with more rubber & I'll add braking power to that. The size of tire we can get depends on the size of rims we have- is that correct? What's the biggest tire I can go with on my 20 inch by 9 inch stock rims? Damn the 345s you got- those are custom ordered? That's a BIG tire lol

For reference I’m running 285s up front with a 10” wheel. I don’t think you could to much wider than that on a 9”.
1F30D798-6777-4D4D-A3F3-D158FEDE9298.jpeg

For reference I’m running 285s up front with a 10” wheel. I don’t think you could to much wider than that on a 9”.
1F30D798-6777-4D4D-A3F3-D158FEDE9298.jpeg
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Some people on youtube I see have gone 305s on Scats but they stick out a lot...I personally don't like that look. Rather it be flush. Why you holding out on us bro? Post some full pics of that beast. Tire shot is just a tease

829F10F6-4576-4F8E-825D-56C5913B70BD.png
So I haven’t raced in a long time well maybe a few weeks but nonetheless this drive home from work, I notice a Tesla model 3 speeding past me which odd since never see someone drive a Tesla and do that so luckily we line up at the light and gave him that work with my slow car. He had me the first 20mph then After that it was bye bye since my 0-60mph is around 4.2-4.3 and no way it was the basic model 3 since that one 0-60mph 5.3 second and my car ain’t that slow :lol:. Proud moment for my slow *** v6, that’s a big kill for me, mainly because it was from a dig.

829F10F6-4576-4F8E-825D-56C5913B70BD.png
So I haven’t raced in a long time well maybe a few weeks but nonetheless this drive home from work, I notice a Tesla model 3 speeding past me which odd since never see someone drive a Tesla and do that so luckily we line up at the light and gave him that work with my slow car. He had me the first 20mph then After that it was bye bye since my 0-60mph is around 4.2-4.3 and no way it was the basic model 3 since that one 0-60mph 5.3 second and my car ain’t that slow :lol:. Proud moment for my slow *** v6, that’s a big kill for me, mainly because it was from a dig.
its all good tesla's are wack anyways and so is elon musk da fraud

its all good tesla's are wack anyways and so is elon musk da fraud

He may be an idiot (and he's very eccentric) but the cars are technologically very sound. Just some crappy build issues. But in today's world, electric cars are here to stay. I actually like them.

Have you ever gone for a ride in a P90 or P100D? If not, do yourself a favor and go for a ride and have the person who owns it set it up in "ludicrous mode" and then tell them to HIT IT from a standstill. You'll never experience speed like that. It's insane! 👍

He may be an idiot (and he's very eccentric) but the cars are technologically very sound. Just some crappy build issues. But in today's world, electric cars are here to stay. I actually like them.

Have you ever gone for a ride in a P90 or P100D? If not, do yourself a favor and go for a ride and have the person who owns it set it up in "ludicrous mode" and then tell them to HIT IT from a standstill. You'll never experience speed like that. It's insane! 👍

build quality on Tesla’s is pretty horrific.

I love my Tesla, though.

Also, it’s a godsend during the pandemic not to have to touch a filthy dirty slimy gas pump twice a week.

my bro got an e-Tron Audi and the build quality is better but I like my Tesla more.

about to autopilot to my office now.

Back
Top Bottom