\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

FB7E3F96-E70B-4F14-87F0-07A14B7C9430.jpeg

I dropped off my car for an oil change. BMW gave me a M440i as a loaner. Portimao Blue is even nicer in person.
Quite sure it's a excellent performer but it looks like ****

1608740538316.jpeg

F36 >>>

5 min to gas station >>>>>> 12 hrs to charge

its 3-5 hours for me depending on how depleted my battery is.

I also, don’t have a gas pump in my garage, so...

I don’t think about range 99.9% of the time. I restart everyday with 300 miles.

i thought it would be a big deal, that’s why I started with a standard hybrid, then plug in hybrid to now a full on EV. Truth is, best decision ive made for a daily minus a 2021 G63, id sacrifice for that. That’s probably the only car I’d replace it with.

and I also have a sports car for those weekend activities.

Last edited:
yeah i have and i'm just a muscle car dude at heart so i cannot find enjoyment in electric motors like that

also motor cycles it would feel weird riding thru the forest on something so silent :lol:

I'm a total gearhead/car guy and love my Mustang and both cars my wife bought. I want a Lotus Evora 400 in the worst way. I just also see the writing on the wall that electric powered vehicles are the future. Yeah, they suck with no sound, but the speed and torque is definitely there. 👍

Ok smell someone car who run e85,last night:wow:.... think it’s time for me to order some injectors and get a retune next month lol. That smell way better than my catless setup I’m running. Don’t even care I’m gonna gain 10whp from it, that smell make it worth it.

Anybody buy a corsa sport exhaust?
Been wanting to upgrade my GMC

I HAD CORSA XTREMES ON MY MUSTANG. LOVED EM🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥.

I WATCHED VIDS ON XTREMES ON 392 CHARGERS.... SOUNDS REALLY CLOSE TO MY CURRENT SET UP SO I SAVED $1200 AND I DONT HAVE ANY DRONE :lol:

Ok smell someone car who run e85,last night:wow:.... think it’s time for me to order some injectors and get a retune next month lol. That smell way better than my catless setup I’m running. Don’t even care I’m gonna gain 10whp from it, that smell make it worth it.

make sure you get a flex fuel tune too. It’s a pain in the *** to have to empty the tank before switching back and forth. If I could do it again I would have got an e85, 91, and a flex tune just to make the transitions simple. I haven’t used the 91 tune ever though... been on corn for 3 years and I’m thinking I should run unleaded to clean out the system idk.

Back
Top Bottom