\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I've never owned an Acura before but I'm really contemplating this. It got mixed reviews but after racking up points on my license I'm not as heavy footed as I once was so i don't need it to be a race car. If it has decent acceleration/comfort and the interior is nice I'm good. I've also seen good deals on this model so that's enticing in this trash car market

I would cross shop this with the new IS.

I picked up my ordered 392 yesterday. This thing is a blast to drive. I can't wait until it's broken in.

I was not prepared for the amount of attention I would get tho. Have to tint it ASAP.

Indigo Blue.jpeg
Congrats bro. That thing is 🔥. It finally arrived. The 392's really are a blast to drive, you're going to love it. Yours got the proper sized tires with the widebody & all so it'll grip & launch hard. Enjoy it & you keeping the pink bumper cover thing? Lol looks nice against the blue

Yessir, at least in CA, I couldnt even request it not be put on before the manager told me they legally had to
I've been seeing a lot of new Teslas here without front license plates. I don't think they care at those dealerships at least.

I've seen some new cars on lots with the plate bracket already installed :smh:

I've been seeing a lot of new Teslas here without front license plates. I don't think they care at those dealerships at least.

I've seen some new cars on lots with the plate bracket already installed :smh:

might be a dealership thing

Does Tesla have dealerships now? I aint eem know it

Congrats bro. That thing is 🔥. It finally arrived. The 392's really are a blast to drive, you're going to love it. Yours got the proper sized tires with the widebody & all so it'll grip & launch hard. Enjoy it & you keeping the pink bumper cover thing? Lol looks nice against the blue

Thank you bro! I am really happy to be part of the HEMI gang. I can't wait until it's broken in at 500 miles to see what it can really do. Already put 100 on it lol. I already had a couple of fools try to race me on the high way smh. :lol:

I already took the pink cover off. I did like the contrast but I didn't want the bumper to be scratched with dirt trapped underneath it.

Thank you bro! I am really happy to be part of the HEMI gang. I can't wait until it's broken in at 500 miles to see what it can really do. Already put 100 on it lol. I already had a couple of fools try to race me on the high way smh. :lol:

I already took the pink cover off. I did like the contrast but I didn't want the bumper to be scratched with dirt trapped underneath it.

If you don't mind me asking. How much did that run you?

I was looking at SCAT PACKS 2 years ago :lol:

It’s been a whole minute since I had my son pull his Accord up on the driveway for a full detail, so I got off early today decided he’s off of work so we can get it back to showroom condition, because that’s the standard here and that’s how he got it. When I got in to help him clean it, let me tell you, I had to seriously restrain myself from tee’ing off on him, like, I legit wanted to swing on him. I’ve never seen a car car kept so filthy.

He’s 19 and granted, it isn’t a car that most 19 year olds want, it’s not flashy or fast, but it is his and it is paid for and it is off the back of me and my wife’s sacrifice and labor. He doesn’t worry about maintenance, gas, insurance, repairs, etc….Because as long as he holds down his lil’ job and makes good grades we got him, but when I saw the condition of cleanliness of the car I almost gave up as not only a father, but a man.I’ve set as good as an example as I could set, my car, my wife’s car, and his sister’s car, at least on the inside is cleaner than when they came off of the assembly line, but his ****, I asked for the keys back right then and there because for reason, I took that as a sign of disrespect and entitlement and I can’t stand for either so “Art Jr.” is going to have to figure it out for a minute because now I’m team Kia and Honda.

#HemiGang is where it's at :D. Need more pics of your baby. You'll reach 500 in no time. This your daily? If so, go easy on the throttle or else you'll be living at the gas station lol. Yeah get used to it you're going to get a lot of people downshifting & revving up next to you calling you out to race, if you engage, just be safe. Glad you took it off. Looks great but like you said the dirt will begin to scratch the lip as time goes by. Their meant for safety during transport only but legit have their own cult following it's crazy. Seen some on eBay for hundreds of bucks :lol:

It’s been a whole minute since I had my son pull his Accord up on the driveway for a full detail, so I got off early today decided he’s off of work so we can get it back to showroom condition, because that’s the standard here and that’s how he got it. When I got in to help him clean it, let me tell you, I had to seriously restrain myself from tee’ing off on him, like, I legit wanted to swing on him. I’ve never seen a car car kept so filthy.

He’s 19 and granted, it isn’t a car that most 19 year olds want, it’s not flashy or fast, but it is his and it is paid for and it is off the back of me and my wife’s sacrifice and labor. He doesn’t worry about maintenance, gas, insurance, repairs, etc….Because as long as he holds down his lil’ job and makes good grades we got him, but when I saw the condition of cleanliness of the car I almost gave up as not only a father, but a man.I’ve set as good as an example as I could set, my car, my wife’s car, and his sister’s car, at least on the inside is cleaner than when they came off of the assembly line, but his ****, I asked for the keys back right then and there because for reason, I took that as a sign of disrespect and entitlement and I can’t stand for either so “Art Jr.” is going to have to figure it out for a minute because now I’m team Kia and Honda.
He probably assumed you're going to upkeep & detail it for him since you're a car guy. Maybe he needs some pointers on where to start? Idk just random thinking. But having the keys taken away should set him straight & make him pay attention to its cleanliness.

He probably assumed you're going to upkeep & detail it for him since you're a car guy. Maybe he needs some pointers on where to start? Idk just random thinking. But having the keys taken away should set him straight & make him pay attention to its cleanliness.
I have both sets and the valet key. This was it Fam, this was my breaking point. When I was 19 I didn’t have a car as nice as his, I had a hand me down, and I treated that car like it was a Benz, he got a car free and clear and couldn’t even keep that small space clean, and I lost it. But I couldn’t blame him, I blamed myself. I made it too easy for him. I taught him everything I knew and it’s like he said “**** it” they got it, and that’s just not the way I came up and I just am devastated because I know he was raised better than that. Sad times man. I just don’t understand.

About to trade my sq5 in for a new s6 but unsure if I want to. Really want the sq7 but I’m not paying what they’re asking. Why’s everything gotta be so expensive :lol:

I have my plate on the windshield but I'm doing 80% of my driving in CT and they don't give a damn about anything

Everyone out here has 10% tint all around too lol

I'll never have a front plate on my bumper

#HemiGang is where it's at :D. Need more pics of your baby. You'll reach 500 in no time. This your daily? If so, go easy on the throttle or else you'll be living at the gas station lol. Yeah get used to it you're going to get a lot of people downshifting & revving up next to you calling you out to race, if you engage, just be safe. Glad you took it off. Looks great but like you said the dirt will begin to scratch the lip as time goes by. Their meant for safety during transport only but legit have their own cult following it's crazy. Seen some on eBay for hundreds of bucks :lol:

I will take some more photos this weekend. It started raining out here in DC so it was chilling in the garage. This will be my daily and I already know what the gas situation will be like. I only drove it about 110 miles so far and I am at half tank already :lol: I will probably drive my wife's jeep in the winter if there is too much salt and snow on the road tho. Plus I work from home 2-4 days a week so I am not too worried.

I am too old to be racing and I can't risk a charge for my employments sake so none of that for me. I do want to take it to a track tho.

There is the banana/pink guard gang out there but it's not for me. I might try to post mine on ebay then :lol:

About to trade my sq5 in for a new s6 but unsure if I want to. Really want the sq7 but I’m not paying what they’re asking. Why’s everything gotta be so expensive :lol:
Man almost pulled the trigger on a loaded c7.5 s6 but decided against it. I know the main issue (turbos) and was willing to put money in for that engine. New ones are wild expensive though.

Back
Top Bottom